[index] [prev] [next] [options] [help]

eprints_tech messages

[EP-tech] .docx Export

From: =?UTF-8?Q?Dennis_M=c3=bcller?= via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech AT ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 15:14:33 +0200

Hi everyone,

we've had a user request for exporting views/searches as a .docx file
styled in our corporate design. Has anyone ever done something similar?

Just for the file format, it might work to "wrap" a simple text
export
in an exporter that has a
"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document" mimetype,
but I don't see where I could slip in the design template along the way.

I'd be glad to hear from your experiences. :)

Best regards
Dennis
--
Dennis Müller, B.A.

Universität Mannheim
Universitätsbibliothek
Digitale Bibliotheksdienste | Schloss Schneckenhof West | 68131 Mannheim

Tel: +49 621 181-3023
E-Mail: dennis.mueller AT bib.uni-mannheim.de

Web: www.bib.uni-mannheim.de