[index] [prev] [next] [options] [help]

eprints_tech messages

[EP-tech] Cannot login to new installation

From: Ravi Murugesan via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech AT ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 11:12:33 +0530

Hello,

I'm new to EPrints. I've just set up my first EPrints website and I am able
to see the homepage on my browser. When I try to login with the admin
account I'd created during the installation, the page refreshes and I see
the login page again. I am not actually able to login. When I put an
incorrect password, I get the 'incorrect username or password' error
message. So it seems that my login credentials are being validated but for
some reason I'm not going through into my account.

I have tried creating other admin accounts and an editor account, but the
same error persists on different browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Edge). Could
someone please help?

Many thanks,
Ravi Murugesan