Re: [BOAI] Current Data and Key Literature on UnCited Scholarship

From: somasi saunand <saunand AT yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 04:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Threading: [BOAI] Current Data and Key Literature on UnCited Scholarship from gerrymck AT iastate.edu
      • This Message

[While this message is addressed to Gerry McKiernan, I hope that other
subscribers will feel free to answer it.  --Peter Suber.]

Dear Dr. Gerry,
I received your mail through BOAI Forum. Many thanks for the mail. I wish to
seek information on Networked Libraries and Rural development. Do you have any
information about the subject? If so, will it be possible for you to send the
desired information to me. I require the same for my work on the subject. I
shall be obliged if you can send me the information.
Thanks.
With kind regards Yours sincerely,
S.SAUNAND
Asst. Regional Director
Indira Gandhi National Open University Regional Centre
Mantoo House
Srinagar
JAMMU & KASHMIR
INDIA

Gerry Mckiernan <gerrymck AT iastate.edu> wrote:_Current Data and Key
Literature on UnCited Scholarship_
[...]