[BOAI] New, open-access sociological journal

From: "Qualitative Sociology Review Office" <office AT>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:13:02 +0100

 Qualitative Sociology Review

To Whom It May Concern:

We are pleased to inform about the new international scientific journal
dedicated to qualitative sociology.  Please, send forward this message to
those persons (and also other institutions, universities or organizations)
which would be interested in it. We hope that you will decide to become a
reader and author of articles for the Qualitative Sociology Review. We look
forward to your papers and invite you to visit journal's website as often as

Best Regards!

Lukas Marciniak