[BOAI] Leveraging Grey Literature - August 11, 2015

From: "GreyNet International" <info AT>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:23:30 +0200

L E V E R A G I N G _ G R E Y _ L I T E R A T U R E

A Training in Intelligent Resource Assessment, Library of Congress,
Washington D.C. on August 11, 2015

This summer workshop and training is the fourth in the GreyWorks Series
hosted by FEDLINK and provided by GreyNet International. The training is
based on a model developed by a team of information professionals in advance
of the Seventeenth International Conference on Grey Literature. The training
comprises a step-by-step, hands-on approach in the assessment of grey
literature resources sustained by information communities in government,
academics, business and industry. The stepwise approach implemented
throughout the training is in line with the model GreyNet uses in its own
assessment of information resources it provides grey literature communities
and those they serve.

GreyNet International
Grey Literature Network Service
Javastraat 194-HS
1095 CP Amsterdam

T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420
Email: info AT
Web Access Portal:

"GreyNet is dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, and Education
in the field of Grey Literature"