[GOAL] Re: [BOAI] Re: a chronology about open access

From: "Stephen Downes" <stephen AT downes.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:34:05 -0300

Threading: [BOAI] a chronology about open access from marie.lebert AT gmail.com
      • This Message
             [GOAL] Re: [BOAI] Re: Re: Re: a chronology about open access from stephen AT downes.ca

> as I would define it

And I would define it as *more* free than licenses thatg allow people to charge
money for access to the document.

This sort of insistence on One Special License is exactly what is limiting the
adoption of open access.

-- Stephen