[BOAI] Extended 72 hours * GL17 Call for Papers

From: "GreyNet International" <info AT greynet.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:46:47 +0200

Call extended 72 hours to accommodate late response - Submissions already
from 14 countries worldwide:

* A U S T R A L I A * A U S T R I A * C  A N A D A * F R A N C E * G E R M A
N Y * I N D I A * I T A L Y * P O R T U G A L

* N E T H E R L A N D S * S E R B I A * S L O V E N I A * U G A N D A * U N
I T E D _ S T A T E S * Z I M B A W A

Seventeenth International Conference on Grey Literature ‘A New Wave of
Textual and Non-Textual Grey Literature’

Held at The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences in Amsterdam,
Netherlands on December 1-2, 2015

Call for Papers - Closing Friday, 24 April 2015
http://www.textrelease.com/gl17callforpapers.html

GreyNet International
Grey Literature Network Service
Javastraat 194-HS
1095 CP Amsterdam
Netherlands

T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420
Email: info AT greynet.org

"GreyNet is dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, and Education
in the field of Grey Literature"