[BOAI] Invitation to attend ETD 2015 India

From: "Director(Library & Information)" <gaur AT ignca.nic.in>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 07:19:22 +0530

I invite you to attend ETD 2015-18th International Symposium on Theses and
Dissertations on a theme “ Evolving Genre of ETDs for Knowledge Discovery”
being organized at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi from November 4 to 6
2015. The first time this International conferences is being organized in
Indian subcontinent. More details regarding the conference is available at URL:
http://etd2015india.in/

The last date for submission of abstract is over. We have received about 115
Proposals for presentation at the conference. This is an opportunity to all
university and other academic / research Libraries to share their experience
with International delegates.

Please feel free to write to me for any query at etd2015india AT gmail.com. I
look forward to your participation.

regards
Ramesh Gaur
Chair
ETD 2015 India

Dr. Ramesh C Gaur
PGDCA, MLISc,Ph.D. Fulbright Scholar (Virginia Tech, USA)
University Librarian
Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
New Meharuli Road, New Delhi - 110067
Tele +91-11-26742605, 26704551
Fax : +91-11-26741603
Email: rcgaur AT mail.jnu.ac.in ;rcgaur66 AT gmail.com
Brief Profile: http://www.jnu.ac.in/Library/RameshCGaur.htm