[BOAI] JCDL 2015 -- Registrations open -- http://www.jcdl2015.org/registration

From: Unmil Karadkar <unmil AT jcdl.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:18:39 -0500

Registrations for the JCDL 2015 conference are now live. Details at:
http://www.jcdl2015.org/registration
The conference will be held from June 21-25 in Knoxville, TN. More
information about the conference theme and the location is below.

Early registrations close on May 15th.

Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2015
Large, Dynamic and Ubiquitous –The Era of the Digital Library

University of Tennessee Conference Center
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
June 21-25, 2015

Theme
Big Data is everywhere – from Computational Science to Digital
Humanities, from Web Analytics to traditional libraries. While there do
exist significant challenges in other areas, for many the biggest issue
of all is a digital libraries one – How do we preserve big data
collections? How do we provide access to big data collections? What new
questions can we pose against our big data collections? These are all
digital libraries questions. How can we, the digital libraries
community, stand up in the face of these challenges and inform
collection builders, curators, and interface developers how to best
solve their challenges? What assumptions have we been working under that
no longer hold in light of Big Data? These are some of the timely
questions we hope to address at JCDL 2015.