[BOAI] New issue of Information Research (with apologies for multiple postings)

From: "Prof. T.D. Wilson" <t.d.wilson AT sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:05:08 +0000

--001a113de7da1cf2d0050a337b50

Just in time to provide you with essential Christmas reading :-)  Volume 19
No. 4 is published tomorrow, 15th December,

In this issue, in addition to the regular papers, we have the first tranche
of the proceedings of the ISIC conference.

You can read the Editorial at http://informationr.net/ir/19-4/editor194.html

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, to all our readers.

T.D. Wilson, PhD (Sheffield), PhD, h.c.(Gothenburg), PhD, h.c.(Murcia),
Professor Emeritus, University of Sheffield
Publisher and Editor in Chief: Information Research
http://informationr.net/ir/
E-mail: t.d.wilson AT shef.ac.uk <wilsontd AT gmail.com>

--001a113de7da1cf2d0050a337b50

Christmas readi=
ng :-)=C2=A0 Volume 19 No. 4 is published tomorrow, 15th
December,<br><br>I=
n this issue, in addition to the regular papers, we have the first tranche =
of the proceedings of the ISIC conference.<br><br>You can read the
Editoria=
l at <a
href=3D"http://informationr.net/ir/19-4/editor194.html">http://info=
for Christmas an=
d the New Year, to all our readers.<br
clear=3D"all"><br>-- <br><div class=
=3D"gmail_signature"><div
dir=3D"ltr"><div>--------------------------------=
W=
ilson, PhD (Sheffield), PhD, h.c.(Gothenburg), PhD,
h.c.(Murcia),<div>Profe=
ssor Emeritus, University of
n Chief: Information Research</div><div><a
href=3D"http://informationr.net/=
ir/"
 href=3D"mailto:wilsontd AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">t.d.wilson AT shef.ac.uk=