[BOAI] Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD) 2014, 23-25 July 2014: day delegate rate now available

From: Iryna Kuchma <iryna.kuchma AT eifl.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:48:44 +0300

--047d7b2e42163b3dc004fdf11112

[Forwarded message from Ian Rowlands]

*With apologies for cross posting.*

Update: Day delegate rate of =C2=A350 now available.

Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD) is the key international conference
on developments and trends in electronic theses and dissertations
initiatives.
Join us at the University of Leicester in the UK from 23 to 25 July 2014 to
explore topics such as research data and theses, data mining, researcher
identifiers, the development and evaluation of services and more ...

Our keynote speakers are Dr. Peter Murray-Rust of the University of
Cambridge on using electronic theses to enable new research and Professor
Kevin Schurer of the University of Leicester on the research policy context
for electronic theses and dissertations.

Other speakers and workshop facilitators join us from universities and
research institutes around the world.

Registration closes on Monday, 14 July.  For details of the programme and
to register, please visit http://www.le.ac.uk/etd2014

Mentioning ETD2014 online?  Please use our hashtag #ETD2014

We look forward to welcoming you to Leicester.

Ben Wynne
Deputy University Librarian
David Wilson Library
PO Box 248
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 9QD
E: bw65 AT le.ac.uk
T: +44 (0) 116 252 5048
F: +44 (0) 116 252 2066
W: www.le.ac.uk/library<http://www.le.ac.uk/library>

Doing your dissertation?  Get the Library advantage!<
http://www2.le.ac.uk/library/advantage?uol_r=3Dbc4ff599>

Elite Without Being Elitist

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/uniofleicester

Times Higher Awards Winner 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

--047d7b2e42163b3dc004fdf11112

class=3D"gmail_sendername">I=
an Rowlands</span>] <span
dir=3D"ltr"></span><br><div
class=3D"gmail_quote"=
Update: Day delegate rate of =C2=A350 now available.<br>
Electronic Theses &amp; Dissertations (ETD) is the key international
confer=
ence on developments and trends in electronic theses and dissertations init=
iatives.<br>
Join us at the University of Leicester in the UK from 23 to 25 July 2014 to=
 explore topics such as research data and theses, data mining, researcher i=
dentifiers, the development and evaluation of services and more ...<br>

Our keynote speakers are Dr. Peter Murray-Rust of the University of Cambrid=
ge on using electronic theses to enable new research and Professor Kevin Sc=
hurer of the University of Leicester on the research policy context for ele=
ctronic theses and dissertations.<br>

Other speakers and workshop facilitators join us from universities and rese=
arch institutes around the world.<br>
Registration closes on Monday, 14 July. =C2=A0For details of the programme =
and to register, please visit <a
href=3D"http://www.le.ac.uk/etd2014" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://www.le.ac.uk/etd2014</a><br>
Mentioning ETD2014 online? =C2=A0Please use our hashtag #ETD2014<br>
We look forward to welcoming you to Leicester.<br>
Ben Wynne<br>
Deputy University Librarian<br>
David Wilson Library<br>
PO Box 248<br>
University of Leicester<br>
University Road<br>
Leicester LE1 9QD<br>
E: <a href=3D"mailto:bw65 AT le.ac.uk">bw65 AT
le.ac.uk</a><br>
T: +44 (0) 116 252 5048<br>
F: +44 (0) 116 252 2066<br>
W: <a href=3D"http://www.le.ac.uk/library"
target=3D"_blank">www.le.ac.uk/l=
ibrary</a>&lt;<a href=3D"http://www.le.ac.uk/library"
target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.le.ac.uk/library</a>&gt;<br>
Doing your dissertation? =C2=A0Get the Library advantage!&lt;<a
href=3D"htt=
p://www2.le.ac.uk/library/advantage?uol_r=3Dbc4ff599"
target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www2.le.ac.uk/library/advantage?uol_r=3Dbc4ff599</a>&gt;<br>
Elite Without Being Elitist<br>
Follow us on Twitter <a href=3D"http://twitter.com/uniofleicester"
target=
=3D"_blank">http://twitter.com/uniofleicester</a><br>
Times Higher Awards Winner 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013<br>

--047d7b2e42163b3dc004fdf11112--