[BOAI] Advice on Open Access Book publication

From: Suchith Anand <Suchith.Anand AT nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:52:30 +0000

Hi All,

I will appreciate your advice and guidance on Open Access book publishing as i
am new to this area.

I am in discussion with colleagues on starting work on Open Access Book on GIS
covering both applications and theory

We have four main requirements

*         The whole book should be available online and free to all

*         It should be in Creative Commons licence

*         The chapters should be reviewed etc by editorial team and need help
with proper typesetting etc as traditional publication

*         For those who want print version there should be facility to provide
printed copy

I would greatly appreciate your advice on Open Access Book publication. Many
thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham  NG7 2 TU
Tel: (0)115 82 32750
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi/research/geospatial-science/geospatial-science.aspx
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/

Be part of   "Geo for All"<http://www.geoforall.org/>

Leading Open Geospatial Science through ICA Commission on Open Source
Geospatial Technologies

Mission - Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research for
bridging the digital divide

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you
are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the