[BOAI] =?iso-8859-2?q?Open_Access_in_Serbia=3A_Interview_with_Biljana_K?= =?iso-8859-2?q?osanovi=E6?=

From: "Richard Poynder" <richard.poynder AT>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:39:41 +0100

I have published an interview with Biljana KosanoviŠ, Head of the Department
of Scientific Information at the National Library of Serbia in Belgrade.

In the interview KosanoviŠ  talks about the research environment in Serbia,
about access to international journals, about local Serbian journals, about
initiatives like doiSerbia and SCIndeks, and about Open Access.

It turns out that the situation is not quite how I had envisaged it.

The interview can be read here:

-- To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page: