[BOAI] EZ-Login to Research Data on Grey Literature

From: "GreyNet" <info AT greynet.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:16:40 +0200

GREYNET'S ENHANCED PUBLICATIONS PROJECT (EPP) IS HELPING TO MAKE MORE SENSE
OUT OF RESEARCH DATA!

In cooperation together with DANS Data Archive (Netherlands), OpenGrey
Repository (INIST, France), and GreyNet

Now that acquisition, open access, and preservation of research data linked
to GreyNet's Collection of Conference Preprints is part of its ongoing
workflow, we now turn to the more than 300 authors/researchers in the
GL-Conference Series and invite them to submit their research data.
Likewise, we invite the international grey literature community to browse,
search, and retrieve.

Frequently Asked Questions,
http://www.greynet.org/opengreyrepository/enhancedpublications.html

Open access to research data,
https://easy.dans.knaw.nl/ui/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:nl.knaw.dans.easy.web
.search.pages.PublicSearchResultPage&q=greynet

Just login https://easy.dans.knaw.nl/ui/login

GreyNet International
Grey Literature Network Service
Javastraat 194-HS
1095 CP Amsterdam
Netherlands

T/F +31-(0)20 331 2420
Email: info AT greynet.org

"GreyNet is dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, and Education
in the field of Grey Literature"