[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: Sueli Mara Soares Pinto Ferreira <sueli.ferreira AT dt.sibi.usp.br>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:06:02 -0300

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT gmail.com
      • This Message

--089e01229ed856189004df5aef85

Dear all

The Confoa 2013 will be in my university and I am the coordinator, then I
will be more then happy to organize a meeting to talk about some projects
or strategies, as proposed by Jean Claude Guedon and Carolina.

Please, let me know what I can do about that, who will be here and should
be invited to this discussion and so on.

Saray, it is very nice to know that you will participate in the CONFOA
2013, thanks.

I am sending the CONFOA 2013 URL again, then you can confirm the period -
October 6th to 9th, 2013 at University of S=E3o Paulo. I am sorry the site =
is
in Portuguese, but I can help who needs any information, ok?
http://www.acessoaberto.pt/c/index.php/confoa2013/2013

Best regards

Sueli Mara Ferreira

Enviado via iPhone

Em 16/06/2013, =E0s 19:19, Saray C=F3rdoba <saraycg AT gmail.com>