[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini AT gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:47:15 -0400

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT gmail.com
      • This Message

--089e0149c406c963cb04df5b828c

I was also invited to speak at Scielo, but I think I will not be able to
make it, since I will need to ne at the IGF in Bali.
I will be at CONFOA.
I am not going to Mexico, if anybody has funding to cover my travel I am
happy to go and start this process.
Carol

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Sueli Mara Soares Pinto Ferreira <
sueli.ferreira AT dt.sibi.usp.br> wrote:

> Dear all
>

> The Confoa 2013 will be in my university and I am the coordinator, then I
> will be more then happy to organize a meeting to talk about some projects
> or strategies, as proposed by Jean Claude Guedon and Carolina.
>
> Please, let me know what I can do about that, who will be here and should
> be invited to this discussion and so on.
>
> Saray, it is very nice to know that you will participate in the CONFOA
> 2013, thanks.
>
> I am sending the CONFOA 2013 URL again, then you can confirm the period -
> October 6th to 9th, 2013 at University of S=E3o Paulo. I am sorry the sit=
e is
> in Portuguese, but I can help who needs any information, ok?
> http://www.acessoaberto.pt/c/index.php/confoa2013/2013
>
> Best regards
>

> Sueli Mara Ferreira
>
> Enviado via iPhone
>
> Em 16/06/2013, =E0s 19:19, Saray C=F3rdoba <saraycg AT gmail.com>
escreveu:

> I also be there, it will be a good chance to discuss about this theme.
> Best regards,
>
> Saray C=F3rdoba Gonz=E1lez
>
> El 16/06/2013, a las 08:17, Carolina <carolina.rossini AT gmail.com>
> escribi=F3:
>
> We will also have the CONFOA conference in Brazil in October this year.
> That could be a great opportunity too, and give us more time to prepare a=
nd
> identify the right people.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 15, 2013, at 2:59 PM, David Solomon <dsolomon AT msu.edu>
wrote:

> The PKP Conference in Mexico City this August might be a forum to start
> the process.
>
> http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013
>
> I expect a lot of like-minded people will be attending, I believe
> including you Jean-Claude. I hesitate to speak up as I am not from Latin
> America nor speak much Spanish but will be attending the conference and
> happy to help in any way I can.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Dave Solomon
>

> On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don <
> jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca> wrote:
>
>> **
>> What Carolina asks for makes a great deal of sense, but is this not
what
>> CLACSO is already doing? What is needed, perhaps, is a source of
funding
>> for a year or two to give CLACSO the elbow room needed to pursue this
go=
al.
>> It is really a question of aggregating what is already on the ground.
An=
>> the best ways to do this, beyond a CLACSO-like entity to manage the
>> operation, is to build a trustworthy network of people on the ground.
Th=
ese
>> people can be identified rather quickly in many LA countries. Making
the=
se
>> people meet somewhere in Latin America for a few days would be a
wonderf=
ul
>> way to kick things off. A foundation could fund this for less than a
>> 100,000 dollars. There, they could share experiences and best
practices,
>> and they could design a collective strategy to achieve the goal just
>> pointed out by Carolina. But a lot has been done already and it would
be=
>> pity to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>> Just my two cents' worth.
>>
>> jc
>>
>> Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 22:30 -0400, Carolina Rossini a =E9crit :
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en la
>> region y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se
pueda
>> llevar a cabo localmente.
>>
>> Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo
>> desarrolar un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas
sensil=
lo
>> posible, pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en
O=
>> en latin america y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del
"nor=
te"
>> pueden ayudarnos
>>
>> Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en Brasil.
Est=
>> largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific
>> data. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA.
>>
>> Hay gente de cuales paises aca?
>>
>> Carolina
>>
>>  On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=FAzar <gortuzar AT
u.uchile=
.cl>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Dear all,
>>

>>   I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in
>> creating a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.
>>
>> Universities have led several initiatives: optimization of academic
>> journals, implementing Creative Commons, developing institutional
>> repositories, etc..
>> No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS & OMP)
have also
>> contributed to this development.
>>
>> Some interesting results that I share with you:
>>
>>   Latin American Repositories Network
>>
>>   http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/
>>
>>   developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous
access
>> to 65 repositories, from 16 countries.
>>
>> Latin America Thesis Portal
>> http://tesislatinoamericanas.info/
>>
>>   Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
>>

>>   Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)
>> http://www.revistas.uchile.cl/
>>

>>   Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
>>
>>   http://libros.uchile.cl/
>>

>>   The south also exists !
>>

>>   -------------------------------------------------
>>
>>   Gabriela Ort=FAzar
>>
>>   Director
>>
>>   Information Services & Library System
>>
>>   Universidad de Chile
>> Tel 56-29782584
>>
>>   http://www.uchile.cl
>>
>>   http://m.uchile.cl (m=F3vil)
>>

>>   El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don <
>> jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca> escribi=F3:
>>

>>    Me parece muy bien,
>>
>> pero...
>>
>> It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of good.
>> What is really needed is a road map of steps that could start
low-hangin=
>> fruits and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be
horizon=
s;
>> they can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of
operations.

>> This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads the
way.
>> Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that emerged
ve=
ry
>> recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.
>>
>> What is going to be crucial in the near future is that a large
majority
>> of journals in Latin America are located within universities. Thanks
>> projects like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as
Latind=
ex,
>> and platforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteria
of
>> quality are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to
explor=
>> the possibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based
on
>> Redclara, offers the beginning of a network of repositories. These
large
>> collections of journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can
form
>> the basis for an autonomous scientific pole that will engage as a
region=
al
>> publication in the "grand conversation" of science as a
counterweight to
>> the present publishing oligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East
As=
ia
>> can imagine developing similar publication poles. When that is done,
>> science will have achieved a healthy form of internationalization.
>>
>> In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right and
powe=
>> to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such
perverse
>> tools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will have
>> wonderful model to follow.
>>
>> There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America: it is
th=
>> very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sectors
of
>> Latin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science councils
th=
at
>> are also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g.
>> Colombia), some universities even offer financial incentives for
people =
>> publish in "international" journals (i.e. journals that have
garnered hi=
gh
>> IF's in Thomson-Reuters' JCR).
>>
>> It might be a good idea to create a site to document such practices in
>> order to compare them, and criticize them as silly and
counterproductive=
.

>> Jean-Claude
>>
>> Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =E9crit :
>>
>>    This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still do not
>> have OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are
>> actually just free access (public access)...
>>
>>     So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarantee that
>> all that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest
declaratio=
n,
>> which means licensed under a CC-by license ?
>> Que les parece?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=F3rdoba <saraycg AT
gmail.com> wrote:

>>  Dear all,
>> Latin America is a open access region because open access movement is
>> stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the Unesco's
Goa=

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/portals-and-p=
latforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-caribbean/ which
>> describes the OA situation from different facets.
>>

>> We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Spanish the BOAI
>> Forum news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/184675074889032/. Latindex
>> (1997), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers. Before there was
talked
>> about open access in the world (2001) these already existed.
>>

>> Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind us that
"the sout=
>> also exists" and this BOAI Forum is the best site to discuss
about open
>> access and to support the local and regional development.
>>

>> We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that will be held in
Cost=
>> Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit:

http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/<http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/ind=
ex.php/Biredial2013/ai>

>> Best wishes
>> Saray
>>
>> 2013/6/13 Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer <francoise.sm AT gmail.com>
>>
>> Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (SciELO) in the web
of
>> science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one is entitled
"Latin
>> American Scientific Journals: from "Lost Science" to Open
Access.

http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scientif=
ic%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf

p://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600<htt=
p://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600>-6=
/fulltext

>> Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer
>>

>>  ***
>> Greetings from Vancouver
>>
>> Interestingly enough, at least from the perspective of an earth
sciences
>> librarian, it appears that some journals that
>> are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Science and GeoRef.
>>
>> For example,

--=20
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/
+ 1 6176979389
*carolina.rossini AT gmail.com*
skype: carolrossini
 AT carolinarossini

--089e0149c406c963cb04df5b828c

I was also invited to speak at Scielo, but I think I will not be able to ma=
ke it, since I will need to ne at the IGF in Bali.=A0<div>I will be at
CONF=
OA.</div><div>I am not going to Mexico, if anybody has funding to
cover my =
travel I am happy to go and start this process.</div>
class=3D"gmail_quote">On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:06 =
AM, Sueli Mara Soares Pinto Ferreira <span
dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailt=
o:sueli.ferreira AT dt.sibi.usp.br"
target=3D"_blank">sueli.ferreira AT dt.sibi.u=
.8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div
dir=3D"auto"><div><br>Dear
all<br><br><=
my university and I am =
the coordinator, then I will be more then happy to organize a meeting to ta=
lk about some projects or strategies, as proposed by Jean Claude Guedon and=
 Carolina.<br>

shou=
ld be invited to this discussion and so on.<br><br>Saray, it is
very nice t=
o know that you will participate in the CONFOA 2013,
thanks.<br><br>I am se=
nding the CONFOA 2013 URL again, then you can confirm the period - October =
6th to 9th, 2013 at University of S=E3o Paulo. I am sorry the site is in Po=
rtuguese, but I can help who needs any information, ok?<br>

target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.acessoaberto.pt/c/index.php/confoa2013/2013</a><br>=
Ferreira<br><br>Enviado via iPhon=
e</div>
href=3D"mailto:s=
araycg AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">saraycg AT
gmail.com</a>&gt; escreveu:<br>
=3D"im"><div>I also be there, it will be a good chance to
discuss about thi=
C=F3rdoba Gonz=E1lez=A0=
href=3D"mailto:carolina.ros=
sini AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">carolina.rossini AT
gmail.com</a>&gt; escrib=
i=F3:<br>
class=3D"h5"><blockquote
type=3D"cite"><div><div>=
We will also have the CONFOA conference in Brazil in October this year. Tha=
t could be a great opportunity too, and give us more time to prepare and id=
entify the right people.<br>

at 2:59 PM, David So=
lomon &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dsolomon AT msu.edu"
target=3D"_blank">dsolomon AT ms=
type=3D"cite"><div><div dir=
=3D"ltr">

The PKP Conference in Mexico City this August might be a forum to start the=
href=3D"http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013" targe=
xpect a lot of like-minded people will be attending, I believe including yo=
u Jean-Claude. I hesitate to speak up as I am not from Latin America nor sp=
eak much Spanish but will be attending the conference and happy to help in =
any way I can.=A0<div>

Solomon</div></di=
v></div><div
class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><br><div
class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sa=
t, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don <span
dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_blank">jean.claud=

.8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

 =20
 =20

What Carolina asks for makes a great deal of sense, but is this not what CL=
ACSO is already doing? What is needed, perhaps, is a source of funding for =
a year or two to give CLACSO the elbow room needed to pursue this goal. It =
is really a question of aggregating what is already on the ground. And the =
best ways to do this, beyond a CLACSO-like entity to manage the operation, =
is to build a trustworthy network of people on the ground. These people can=
 be identified rather quickly in many LA countries. Making these people mee=
t somewhere in Latin America for a few days would be a wonderful way to kic=
k things off. A foundation could fund this for less than a 100,000 dollars.=
 There, they could share experiences and best practices, and they could des=
ign a collective strategy to achieve the goal just pointed out by Carolina.=
 But a lot has been done already and it would be a pity to reinvent the whe=
el.<br>

Just my two cents&#39; worth.<br>
jc<br>
Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 22:30 -0400, Carolina Rossini a =E9crit
:<br>
    Dear all,<br>
    Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en la re=
gion y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se pueda llev=
ar a cabo localmente. <br>
    Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo desarr=
olar un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas sensillo posibl=
e, pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en OA en lati=
n america y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del
&quot;norte&qu=
ot; pueden ayudarnos<br>

    Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en Brasil. Es=
ta largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific d=
ata. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA. <br>
    Hay gente de cuales paises aca?<br>
    Carolina<br>
    On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=FAzar &lt;<a
href=3D"mai=
lto:gortuzar AT u.uchile.cl" target=3D"_blank">gortuzar AT
u.uchile.cl</a>&gt; wr=
ote:
        Dear all,
        I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in c=
reating a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.<br>
        Universities have led several initiatives:=A0optimization of academ=
ic journals, implementing=A0Creative Commons, developing institutional repo=
sitories, etc..<br>
        No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS &amp; OMP) =
=A0have also contributed to this development.<br>
        Some interesting results that I share with you:<br>
        Latin American Repositories Network=A0
target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/</a>
        developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous acce=
ss to 65 repositories, from 16 countries.<br>
        Latin America Thesis Portal<br>
target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://tesislatinoamericanas.info/</a>
        Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
        Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)<br>
target=3D"_blank">http:/=
/www.revistas.uchile.cl/</a>
        Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
target=3D"_blank">http://libro=
s.uchile.cl/</a>
        The south also exists !
color=3D"#005493">-------------------------------------------=
------</font>
        Gabriela Ort=FAzar
        Director
        Information Services &amp; Library System
        Universidad de Chile<br>
        Tel <a href=3D"tel:56-29782584"
target=3D"_blank">56-29782584</a><b=
r>
href=3D"http://www.uchile.cl" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.uchile.cl</a></font>
target=3D"_blank">http://m.uchile.cl=
</a> (m=F3vil)
        El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don &lt;<a
href=3D"mail=
to:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_blank">jean.claude.guedon AT um=
ontreal.ca</a>&gt; escribi=F3:
            Me parece muy bien,<br>
            pero...<br>
            It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of=
 good. What is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-ha=
nging fruits and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be hori=
zons; they can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of operation=
s.<br>

            This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads=
 the way. Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that eme=
rged very recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.<br>

            What is going to be crucial in the near future is that a large =
majority of journals in Latin America are located within universities. Than=
ks to projects like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as Lat=
index, and platforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteri=
a of quality are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to expl=
ore the possibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based o=
n Redclara, offers the beginning of a network of repositories. These large =
collections of journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can form th=
e basis for an autonomous scientific pole that will engage as a regional pu=
blication in the &quot;grand conversation&quot; of science as a
counterweig=
ht to the present publishing oligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East=
 Asia can imagine developing similar publication poles. When that is done, =
science will have achieved a healthy form of internationalization.<br>

            In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right=
 and power to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such =
perverse tools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will h=
ave a wonderful model to follow.<br>

            There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America:=
 it is the very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sec=
tors of Latin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science counci=
ls that are also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g. =
Colombia), some universities even offer financial incentives for people to =
publish in &quot;international&quot; journals (i.e. journals that have
garn=
ered high IF&#39;s in Thomson-Reuters&#39; JCR). <br>

            It might be a good idea to create a site to document such pract=
ices in order to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterprodu=
ctive. <br>
            Jean-Claude<br>
            Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =E9crit :
                This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still =
do not have OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are=
 actually just free access (public access)...
                So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarant=
ee that all that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest decla=
ration, which means licensed under a CC-by license ?=A0<br>
                Que les parece? =A0<br>
                Sent from my iPhone<br>
                On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=F3rdoba &lt;<a
href=
=3D"mailto:saraycg AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">saraycg AT gmail.com</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br>
                    Dear all, <br>
                    Latin America is a open access region because open acce=
ss movement is stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the =
Unesco&#39;s Goap=A0<a
href=3D"http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-a=
nd-information/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-an=
d-the-caribbean/"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communicat=
ion-and-information/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-ameri=
ca-and-the-caribbean/</a>=A0which describes the OA situation from
different=
 facets.=A0 <br>

                    We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Spa=
nish the BOAI Forum news:=A0<a
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/groups/1846=
75074889032/"
target=3D"_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/18467507488=
9032/</a>. Latindex (1997), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers.
Before =
there was talked about open access in the world (2001) these already existe=
d.=A0 <br>

                    Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind =
us that &quot;the south also exists&quot; and this BOAI Forum is the
best s=
ite to discuss about open access and to support the local and regional deve=
lopment.=A0 <br>

                    We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that wil=
l be held in Costa Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit=
:=A0<a
href=3D"http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/index.php/Biredial2013/ai"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/</a>

                    Best wishes <br>
                    Saray <br>
                    2013/6/13 Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer &lt;<a
href=3D"mail=
to:francoise.sm AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">francoise.sm
AT gmail.com</a>&gt;=
                        Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (=
SciELO) in the web of science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one=
 is entitled &quot;Latin American Scientific Journals: from &quot;Lost
Scie=
nce&quot; to Open Access. <br>

                        <a
href=3D"http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/docum=
ents/Latin%20American%20Scie"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.mexicanistas.eu/=
uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scie</a>ntific%20Journals,%20ponencia,=
%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf <br>

                        p://<a
href=3D"http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la=
ncet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600"
target=3D"_blank">www.thelancet.co=
m/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600</a>-6/fulltext
Salager-Meyer</=
font> <br>
                            ***<br>
                            Greetings from Vancouver<br>
                            Interestingly enough, at least from the perspec=
tive of an earth sciences librarian, it appears that some journals
that<br>
                            are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Scie=
nce and GeoRef.<br>
                            For example,<br>

class=3D"im">
from the BOAI Forum=
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.=
soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.e=
color=3D"#3333ff"><a href=3D"http://caro=
linarossini.net/"
target=3D"_blank">http://carolinarossini.net/</a></font><=
/div>
6176979389</font><br><font color=3D"#66666=
6">*</font><a href=3D"mailto:carolina.rossini AT
gmail.com" style=3D"color:rgb=
(102,102,102)" target=3D"_blank">carolina.rossini AT
gmail.com</a><font color=
=3D"#666666">*</font></div>
color=3D"#666666">skype:
carolrossini</font></div><d=