[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: Carolina <carolina.rossini AT gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 10:17:06 -0400

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT gmail.com
      • This Message

--Apple-Mail-6A9ACF87-E386-4F50-92C0-B16F933DA51E

We will also have the CONFOA conference in Brazil in October this year. That=
 could be a great opportunity too, and give us more time to prepare and iden=
tify the right people.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2013, at 2:59 PM, David Solomon <dsolomon AT msu.edu> wrote:

> The PKP Conference in Mexico City this August might be a forum to start
th=
e process.=20
>=20
> http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013
>=20
> I expect a lot of like-minded people will be attending, I believe
includin=
g you Jean-Claude. I hesitate to speak up as I am not from Latin America nor=
 speak much Spanish but will be attending the conference and happy to help i=
n any way I can.=20
>=20
> Best wishes,
>=20
> Dave Solomon
>=20
>=20
> On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don
<jean.claude.gued=
on AT umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> What Carolina asks for makes a great deal of sense, but is this not
what C=
LACSO is already doing? What is needed, perhaps, is a source of funding for a=
 year or two to give CLACSO the elbow room needed to pursue this goal. It is=
 really a question of aggregating what is already on the ground. And the bes=
t ways to do this, beyond a CLACSO-like entity to manage the operation, is t=
o build a trustworthy network of people on the ground. These people can be i=
dentified rather quickly in many LA countries. Making these people meet some=
where in Latin America for a few days would be a wonderful way to kick thing=
s off. A foundation could fund this for less than a 100,000 dollars. There, t=
hey could share experiences and best practices, and they could design a coll=
ective strategy to achieve the goal just pointed out by Carolina. But a lot h=
as been done already and it would be a pity to reinvent the wheel.
>>=20
>> Just my two cents' worth.
>>=20
>> jc
>>=20
>> Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =C3=A0 22:30 -0400, Carolina Rossini a
=C3=A9cri=
t :
>>> Dear all,
>>>=20
>>> Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en
la reg=
ion y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se pueda llevar=
 a cabo localmente.=20
>>>=20
>>> Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo
desarro=
lar un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas sensillo posible,=
 pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en OA en latin a=
merica y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del "norte"
pueden ayu=
darnos
>>>=20
>>> Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en
Brasil. Est=
a largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific dat=
a. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA.=20
>>>=20
>>> Hay gente de cuales paises aca?
>>>=20
>>> Carolina
>>> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=C3=BAzar
<gortuzar AT u.uchi=
le.cl> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>> I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in
creati=
ng a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.
>>>=20
>>> Universities have led several initiatives: optimization of
academic jour=
nals, implementing Creative Commons, developing institutional repositories, e=
tc..
>>> No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS & OMP)
have also=
 contributed to this development.
>>>=20
>>> Some interesting results that I share with you:
>>> Latin American Repositories Network=20
>>> http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/
>>> developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous
access to=
 65 repositories, from 16 countries.
>>>=20
>>> Latin America Thesis Portal
>>> http://tesislatinoamericanas.info/
>>> Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
>>> Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)
>>> http://www.revistas.uchile.cl/
>>> Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
>>> http://libros.uchile.cl/
>>> The south also exists !
>>> Gabriela Ort=C3=BAzar
>>> Director
>>> Information Services & Library System
>>> Universidad de Chile
>>> Tel 56-29782584
>>> http://www.uchile.cl
>>> http://m.uchile.cl (m=C3=B3vil)
>>> El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don
<jean.claude.guedon AT u=
montreal.ca> escribi=C3=B3:
of good. W=
hat is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-hanging fru=
its and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be horizons; they=
 can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of operations.
leads the way=
. Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that emerged very=
 recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.
majority=
 of journals in Latin America are located within universities. Thanks to pro=
jects like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as Latindex, and=
 platforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteria of qualit=
y are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to explore the poss=
ibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based on Redclara, o=
ffers the beginning of a network of repositories. These large collections of=
 journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can form the basis for an a=
utonomous scientific pole that will engage as a regional publication in the
"=
grand conversation" of science as a counterweight to the present
publishing o=
ligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East Asia can imagine developing si=
milar publication poles. When that is done, science will have achieved a hea=
lthy form of internationalization.
right and pow=
er to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such perverse t=
ools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will have a wonde=
rful model to follow.
America: it is t=
he very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sectors of L=
atin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science councils that ar=
e also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g. Colombia), s=
ome universities even offer financial incentives for people to publish in
"i=
nternational" journals (i.e. journals that have garnered high IF's in
Thomso=
n-Reuters' JCR).=20
practices in o=
rder to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterproductive.=20
do not have=
 OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are actually ju=
st free access (public access)...
guarantee that all=
 that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest declaration, whic=
h means licensed under a CC-by license ?=20
<saraycg AT gmail.com> w=
rote:
access movement is=
 stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the Unesco's Goap h=
ttp://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/portals-and-platfo=
rms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-caribbean/ which describes t=
he OA situation from different facets. =20
Spanish the BOAI =
Forum news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/184675074889032/. Latindex (1997=
), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers. Before there was talked about ope=
n access in the world (2001) these already existed. =20
us that "the s=
outh also exists" and this BOAI Forum is the best site to discuss about
open=
 access and to support the local and regional development. =20
will be held in C=
osta Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit: http://www.bi=
redial2013.ucr.ac.cr/=20
<francoise.sm AT gmail.com>=20
(SciELO) in the web=
 of science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one is entitled
"Latin=
 American Scientific Journals: from "Lost Science" to Open Access.=20

http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scien=
tific%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf=20

p://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600-=
6/fulltext=20
perspective of an earth scie=
nces librarian, it appears that some journals that
and GeoRef.

http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&opcio=
n=3D3
really surprise me.
[boai-forum-bounces AT ecs.sot=
on.ac.uk] on behalf of Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don [jean.claude.guedon AT
umontreal=
.ca]
this group
going on outside t=
he North Atlantic region of the world, is significant at a world scale - how=
 long did it take for people to begin paying attention to both SciELO and Re=
dALyC? Who pays attention to the 6000 journals vetted by Latindex? Why are p=
eople mesmerized by the Web of Science, SCOPUS and Ulrich's? - and after pub=
lishing several articles on this kind of issues, I would support Carolina's c=
all with passion. I would simply add that local actions are wonderful, but o=
ne should never forget that their potential world impact is also great. The N=
orth Atlantic region is not the sole fount of wisdom in the scientific world=
, and it should not masquerade as the only site of "international"
science (=
international here meaning "core journals" as defined by
Thomson-Reuters...)=
.
more significant t=
han all the battles in Britain about a silly Finch report, because the Finch=
 report affects only Britain and Brazil's GDP is just about to pass that of B=
ritain, if it is not already the case. The future lies with Brazil, not Brit=
ain, or France or Germany.
Carolina Rossini a =C3=A9=
crit :
advance OA in Latin Americ=
a, I was wondering if the members of this list could play a more active role=
 in supporting regional policy initiatives.
can publish statement=
s and positions supporting local actions.
roles for this list,=
 regarding discussions on concepts and events, but would add a additional an=
d spicy element.
Forum, use the form on=
 this page: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum
Litt=C3=A9rature compar=
=C3=A9e Universit=C3=A9 de Montr=C3=A9al
on this page:

this page:

     =20
>>=20
>> --
>> Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don
>> Professeur titulaire
>> Litt=C3=A9rature compar=C3=A9e
>> Universit=C3=A9 de Montr=C3=A9al
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> --
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> David J Solomon, PhD
> A-202 E Fee Hall
> 965 Fee Road=20
> MSU
> E. Lansing, MI 48823 USA
> +1 517 353-2037 Ext 223
> dsolomon AT msu.edu
>=20
> --     =20

--Apple-Mail-6A9ACF87-E386-4F50-92C0-B16F933DA51E

content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
will also have the CONFOA conferenc=
e in Brazil in October this year. That could be a great opportunity too, and=
 give us more time to prepare and identify the right
people.<br><br>Sent fro=
Solomon &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:dsolomon AT msu.edu">dsolomon AT
dir=3D"ltr">The PKP Conference in Mexic=
o City this August might be a forum to start the
process.&nbsp;<div><br></di=
v><div><a
href=3D"http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013">http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013</a><b=
like-minded people will be att=
ending, I believe including you Jean-Claude. I hesitate to speak up as I am n=
ot from Latin America nor speak much Spanish but will be attending the confe=
rence and happy to help in any way I can.&nbsp;<div>
wishes,</div><div
style=3D""><br></div><div s=
class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><br><=
div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM,
Jean-Claude Gu=C3=
=A9don <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a
href=3D"mailto:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.=
ca" target=3D"_blank">jean.claude.guedon AT
umontreal.ca</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<=
br>
.8ex;border-left:1px=
 #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

 =20
 =20

What Carolina asks for makes a great deal of sense, but is this not what CLA=
CSO is already doing? What is needed, perhaps, is a source of funding for a y=
ear or two to give CLACSO the elbow room needed to pursue this goal. It is r=
eally a question of aggregating what is already on the ground. And the best w=
ays to do this, beyond a CLACSO-like entity to manage the operation, is to b=
uild a trustworthy network of people on the ground. These people can be iden=
tified rather quickly in many LA countries. Making these people meet somewhe=
re in Latin America for a few days would be a wonderful way to kick things o=
ff. A foundation could fund this for less than a 100,000 dollars. There, the=
y could share experiences and best practices, and they could design a collec=
tive strategy to achieve the goal just pointed out by Carolina. But a lot ha=
s been done already and it would be a pity to reinvent the wheel.<br>

Just my two cents' worth.<br>
jc<br>
Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =C3=A0 22:30 -0400, Carolina Rossini a =C3=A9crit :=
    Dear all,<br>
    Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en la reg=
ion y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se pueda llevar=
 a cabo localmente. <br>
    Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo desarro=
lar un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas sensillo posible,=
 pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en OA en latin a=
merica y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del "norte"
pueden ayu=
darnos<br>

    Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en Brasil. Est=
a largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific dat=
a. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA. <br>
    Hay gente de cuales paises aca?<br>
    Carolina<br>
    On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=C3=BAzar &lt;<a
href=3D"m=
ailto:gortuzar AT u.uchile.cl" target=3D"_blank">gortuzar AT
u.uchile.cl</a>&gt; w=
rote:
        Dear all,
        I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in cr=
eating a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.<br>
        Universities have led several initiatives:&nbsp;optimization of
acad=
emic journals, implementing&nbsp;Creative Commons, developing institutional
r=
epositories, etc..<br>
        No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS &amp; OMP)
&n=
bsp;have also contributed to this development.<br>
        Some interesting results that I share with you:<br>
        Latin American Repositories Network&nbsp;
target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/</a>
        developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous acces=
s to 65 repositories, from 16 countries.<br>
        Latin America Thesis Portal<br>
target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://tesislatinoamericanas.info/</a>
        Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
        Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)<br>
target=3D"_blank">http://=
www.revistas.uchile.cl/</a>
        Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
target=3D"_blank">http://libros=
.uchile.cl/</a>
        The south also exists !
color=3D"#005493">--------------------------------------------=
-----</font>
        Gabriela Ort=C3=BAzar
        Director
        Information Services &amp; Library System
        Universidad de Chile<br>
        Tel <a href=3D"tel:56-29782584"
target=3D"_blank">56-29782584</a><br=

href=3D"http://www.uchile.cl" target=3D"_=
blank">http://www.uchile.cl</a></font>
target=3D"_blank">http://m.uchile.cl<=
/a> (m=C3=B3vil)
        El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don &lt;<a
href=3D"ma=
ilto:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_blank">jean.claude.guedon AT u=
montreal.ca</a>&gt; escribi=C3=B3:
            Me parece muy bien,<br>
            pero...<br>
            It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of g=
ood. What is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-hangi=
ng fruits and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be horizons=
; they can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of
operations.<br=

            This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads t=
he way. Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that emerge=
d very recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.<br>

[...]
ed a healthy form of internationalization.<br>

            In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right a=
nd power to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such per=
verse tools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will have a=
 wonderful model to follow.<br>

            There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America: i=
t is the very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sector=
s of Latin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science councils t=
hat are also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g. Colom=
bia), some universities even offer financial incentives for people to publis=
h in "international" journals (i.e. journals that have garnered high
IF's in=
 Thomson-Reuters' JCR). <br>

            It might be a good idea to create a site to document such practi=
ces in order to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterproduct=
ive. <br>
            Jean-Claude<br>
            Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =C3=A0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =C3=A9cr=
it :
                This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still d=
o not have OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are a=
ctually just free access (public access)...
                So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarante=
e that all that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest declara=
tion, which means licensed under a CC-by license ?&nbsp;<br>
                Que les parece? &nbsp;<br>
                Sent from my iPhone<br>
                On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=C3=B3rdoba &lt;<a
href=
=3D"mailto:saraycg AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">saraycg AT gmail.com</a>&gt; wr=
ote:<br>
                    Dear all, <br>
                    Latin America is a open access region because open acces=
s movement is stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the Un=
esco's Goap&nbsp;<a
href=3D"http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-i=
nformation/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the=
-caribbean/"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-an=
d-information/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-=
the-caribbean/</a>&nbsp;which describes the OA situation from
different face=
ts.&nbsp; <br>

                    We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Span=
ish the BOAI Forum news:&nbsp;<a
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/groups/184=
675074889032/"
target=3D"_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/18467507488=
9032/</a>. Latindex (1997), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers.
Before t=
here was talked about open access in the world (2001) these already existed.=
&nbsp; <br>

                    Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind u=
s that "the south also exists" and this BOAI Forum is the best site
to discu=
ss about open access and to support the local and regional
development.&nbsp=
; <br>

                    We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that will=
 be held in Costa Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information
visit:&=
nbsp;<a
href=3D"http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/index.php/Biredial2013/ai"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/</a>

                    Best wishes <br>
                    Saray <br>
                    2013/6/13 Fran=C3=A7oise Salager-Meyer &lt;<a
href=3D"ma=
ilto:francoise.sm AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">francoise.sm AT gmail.com</a>&gt=
; <br>
                        Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (S=
ciELO) in the web of science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one i=
s entitled "Latin American Scientific Journals: from "Lost
Science" to Open A=
ccess. <br>

                        <a
href=3D"http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/docume=
nts/Latin%20American%20Scie"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.mexicanistas.eu/up=
loads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scie</a>ntific%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20=
Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf <br>

                        p://<a
href=3D"http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lan=
cet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600"
target=3D"_blank">www.thelancet.com/=
journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600</a>-6/fulltext <br>
Salager-Meyer=
                            ***<br>
                            Greetings from Vancouver<br>
                            Interestingly enough, at least from the perspect=
ive of an earth sciences librarian, it appears that some journals
that<br>
                            are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Scien=
ce and GeoRef.<br>
                            For example,<br>
                            <a
href=3D"http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/=
ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opcion=3D3"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.latin=
dex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opc</a><a
href=3D"http://=
www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opcion=3D3" targ=
et=3D"_blank">ion=3D3</a><br>

                            Knowing the coverage of GeoRef, this doesn't rea=
lly surprise me.<br>
                            Kevin<br>
                            Kevin Lindstrom<br>
                            Physical Sciences and Engineering
Librarian<br>
                            Woodward Library<br>
                            2198 Health Sciences Mall&nbsp;<br>
                            University of British Columbia<br>
                            Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 1Z3<br>
AT ubc.ca=
" target=3D"_blank">Email:kevin.lindstrom AT
ubc.ca</a><br>
                            Voice: <a
href=3D"tel:%28604%29%20822-0695" targ=
et=3D"_blank">(604) 822-0695</a><br>
                            <a
href=3D"http://scieng.library.ubc.ca/" target=
=3D"_blank">scieng.library.ubc.ca</a><br>
                           =20
<hr align=3D"center">
                            <b>From:</b> <a
href=3D"mailto:boai-forum-bounce=
s AT ecs.soton.ac.uk" target=3D"_blank">boai-forum-bounces AT
ecs.soton.ac.uk</a> [=
target=3D"_blank">boai=
-forum-bounces AT ecs.soton.ac.uk</a>] on behalf of Jean-Claude
Gu=C3=A9don [<a=
 href=3D"mailto:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_blank">jean.clau=
de.guedon AT umontreal.ca</a>]<br>

                            <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, June 13, 2013
6:00 AM<br>=

                            <b>To:</b> <a
href=3D"mailto:boai-forum AT ecs.soto=
n.ac.uk" target=3D"_blank">boai-forum AT
ecs.soton.ac.uk</a><br>
                            <b>Subject:</b> [BOAI] Re: a question
on the nat=
ure of this group<br>
[...]
y Thomson-Reuters...).<br>

                            What SciELO and RedALyC are doing is probably fa=
r more significant than all the battles in Britain about a silly Finch repor=
t, because the Finch report affects only Britain and Brazil's GDP is just ab=
out to pass that of Britain, if it is not already the case. The future lies w=
ith Brazil, not Britain, or France or Germany.<br>

                            I am with you 120%' Carolina.<br>
                            Jean-Claude<br>
                            Le mercredi 12 juin 2013 =C3=A0 13:06 -0400, Car=
olina Rossini a =C3=A9crit :<br>
                                Hi all,<br>
                                In the past few days, thinking on how to adv=
ance OA in Latin America, I was wondering if the members of this list could p=
lay a more active role in supporting regional policy initiatives.<br>

                                I was thinking of
a&nbsp;coalition&nbsp;of s=
orts, which can publish&nbsp;statements&nbsp;and positions supporting
local a=
ctions.<br>
                                What do you think? This would not change oth=
er roles for this list, regarding discussions on concepts and events, but wo=
uld add a additional and spicy element.<br>
                                Carolina<br>
                                --<br>
href=3D"http://ca=
rolinarossini.net/"
target=3D"_blank">http://carolinarossini.net/</a></font>=
href=3D"tel:%2B%2=
01%206176979389" target=3D"_blank">+ 1
color=3D"#666666">*</font><a href=3D"m=
ailto:carolina.rossini AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">carolina.rossini AT gmail.c=
carolrossini<=
/font><br>
carolinarossini</fo=
nt><br>

<tt>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p; --&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To unsubscribe from the
BOAI Forum, use t=
he form on this page:</tt> <tt><a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mai=
lman/listinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/m=

                            --<br>
                            <tt>Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don Professeur
titulaire=
 Litt=C3=A9rature compar=C3=A9e Universit=C3=A9 de
Montr=C3=A9al</tt><br>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>

--&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
                            To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form=
 on this page:<br>
                            <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailma=
n/listinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mail=
man/listinfo/boai-forum</a> <br>
                        --<br>
                        To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on t=
his page:<br>
                        <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/li=
stinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/=
listinfo/boai-forum</a> <br>
                    -- <br>
                    Saray C=C3=B3rdoba Gonz=C3=A1lez<br>
                    Encargada de Latindex<br>
                    Vicerrector=C3=ADa de Investigaci=C3=B3n<br>
                    Universidad de Costa Rica<br>
                    4=C2=BA piso Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco<br>
                    Ciudad Universitaria Rodrigo Facio<br>
                    Tel. <a href=3D"tel:506-2511%204412"
target=3D"_blank">5=
06-2511 4412</a>, <a href=3D"tel:506-2447%201908"
target=3D"_blank">506-2447=
 1908</a><br>
                    Fax <a href=3D"tel:506-2224%209367"
target=3D"_blank">50=
6-2224 9367</a><br>
target=3D"_bl=
ank">www.latindex.ucr.ac.cr</a> <br>
target=3D"_bl=
ank">www.revistas.ucr.ac.cr</a> <br>
target=3D"_blank=
">www.kerwa.ucr.ac.cr</a><br>
target=3D"_blank">w=
ww.latindex.org</a> <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
 page:<br>
                    <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listin=
fo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/list=
info/boai-forum</a>=20
<pre>        --     =20
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a>
</pre>
width=3D"100%">
<tbody><tr>
<pre>        --     =20
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a>
</pre>
</tbody></table>
width=3D"100%">
<tbody><tr>
--=20
<pre>Jean-Claude Gu=C3=A9don
Professeur titulaire
Litt=C3=A9rature compar=C3=A9e
Universit=C3=A9 de Montr=C3=A9al
</pre>
</tbody></table>

--<br>
To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page:<br>
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a><=
J So=
lomon, PhD<br>
A-202 E Fee Hall<div><span>965 Fee
I 48823 USA<br>+1 517 353-2037 Ext 223<br><a
href=3D"mailto:dsolomon AT msu.edu=
" target=3D"_blank">dsolomon AT msu.edu</a></div>
href=3D"http://mailman.ec=

--Apple-Mail-6A9ACF87-E386-4F50-92C0-B16F933DA51E--