[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: David Solomon <dsolomon AT msu.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:59:26 +0300

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT gmail.com
      • This Message

--f46d043c7f6a59f14604df35f637

The PKP Conference in Mexico City this August might be a forum to start the
process.

http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013

I expect a lot of like-minded people will be attending, I believe including
you Jean-Claude. I hesitate to speak up as I am not from Latin America nor
speak much Spanish but will be attending the conference and happy to help
in any way I can.

Best wishes,

Dave Solomon

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don <
jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca> wrote:

> **
> What Carolina asks for makes a great deal of sense, but is this not what
> CLACSO is already doing? What is needed, perhaps, is a source of funding
> for a year or two to give CLACSO the elbow room needed to pursue this goa=
l.
> It is really a question of aggregating what is already on the ground. And
> the best ways to do this, beyond a CLACSO-like entity to manage the
> operation, is to build a trustworthy network of people on the ground. The=
se
> people can be identified rather quickly in many LA countries. Making thes=
> people meet somewhere in Latin America for a few days would be a wonderfu=
> way to kick things off. A foundation could fund this for less than a
> 100,000 dollars. There, they could share experiences and best practices,
> and they could design a collective strategy to achieve the goal just
> pointed out by Carolina. But a lot has been done already and it would be =
> pity to reinvent the wheel.
>
> Just my two cents' worth.
>
> jc
>
> Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 22:30 -0400, Carolina Rossini a =E9crit :
>
> Dear all,
>
> Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en la
> region y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se pueda
> llevar a cabo localmente.
>
> Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo
> desarrolar un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas sensill=
> posible, pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en OA
> en latin america y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del
"nort=
e"
> pueden ayudarnos
>
> Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en Brasil. Esta
> largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific
> data. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA.
>
> Hay gente de cuales paises aca?
>
> Carolina
>
>  On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=FAzar <gortuzar AT
u.uchile.=
cl>
> wrote:
>
>  Dear all,
>

>   I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in
> creating a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.
>
> Universities have led several initiatives: optimization of academic
> journals, implementing Creative Commons, developing institutional
> repositories, etc..
> No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS & OMP)  have
also
> contributed to this development.
>
> Some interesting results that I share with you:
>
>   Latin American Repositories Network
>
>   http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/
>
>   developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous access
> to 65 repositories, from 16 countries.
>
> Latin America Thesis Portal
> http://tesislatinoamericanas.info/
>
>   Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
>

>   Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)
> http://www.revistas.uchile.cl/
>

>   Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
>
>   http://libros.uchile.cl/
>

>   The south also exists !
>

>   -------------------------------------------------
>
>   Gabriela Ort=FAzar
>
>   Director
>
>   Information Services & Library System
>
>   Universidad de Chile
> Tel 56-29782584
>
>   http://www.uchile.cl
>
>   http://m.uchile.cl (m=F3vil)
>

>   El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don <
> jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca> escribi=F3:
>

>    Me parece muy bien,
>
> pero...
>
> It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of good. Wha=
> is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-hanging frui=
ts
> and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be horizons; they
> can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of operations.
>
> This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads the way.
> Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that emerged ver=
> recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.
>
> What is going to be crucial in the near future is that a large majority o=
> journals in Latin America are located within universities. Thanks to
> projects like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as Latinde=
x,
> and platforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteria of
> quality are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to explore
> the possibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based on
> Redclara, offers the beginning of a network of repositories. These large
> collections of journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can form
> the basis for an autonomous scientific pole that will engage as a regiona=
> publication in the "grand conversation" of science as a
counterweight to
> the present publishing oligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East Asi=
> can imagine developing similar publication poles. When that is done,
> science will have achieved a healthy form of internationalization.
>
> In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right and power
> to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such perverse
> tools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will have a
> wonderful model to follow.
>
> There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America: it is the
> very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sectors of
> Latin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science councils tha=
> are also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g.
> Colombia), some universities even offer financial incentives for people t=
> publish in "international" journals (i.e. journals that have
garnered hig=
> IF's in Thomson-Reuters' JCR).
>
> It might be a good idea to create a site to document such practices in
> order to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterproductive.
>
> Jean-Claude
>
> Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =E9crit :
>
>    This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still do not have
> OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are actually
> just free access (public access)...
>
>     So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarantee that
> all that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest declaration=
,
> which means licensed under a CC-by license ?
> Que les parece?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=F3rdoba <saraycg AT gmail.com>
wrote:

>  Dear all,
> Latin America is a open access region because open access movement is
> stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the Unesco's Goap
> http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/portals-and-pl=
atforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-caribbean/ which
> describes the OA situation from different facets.
>

> We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Spanish the BOAI Foru=
> news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/184675074889032/. Latindex (1997),
> Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers. Before there was talked about ope=
> access in the world (2001) these already existed.
>

> Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind us that "the
south
> also exists" and this BOAI Forum is the best site to discuss about
open
> access and to support the local and regional development.
>

> We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that will be held in Costa
> Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit:

http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/<http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/inde=
x.php/Biredial2013/ai>

> Best wishes
> Saray
>
> 2013/6/13 Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer <francoise.sm AT gmail.com>
>
> Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (SciELO) in the web of
> science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one is entitled
"Latin
> American Scientific Journals: from "Lost Science" to Open
Access.

> http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scientifi=
c%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf

p://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600<http=
://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600>-6/=
fulltext

> Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer
>

>  ***
> Greetings from Vancouver
>
> Interestingly enough, at least from the perspective of an earth sciences
> librarian, it appears that some journals that
> are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Science and GeoRef.
>
> For example,

http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&opc<http:/=
/www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&opcion=3D3>

ion=3D3<http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&op=
cion=3D3>

> Knowing the coverage of GeoRef, this doesn't really surprise me.
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Lindstrom
> Physical Sciences and Engineering Librarian
> Woodward Library
> 2198 Health Sciences Mall
> University of British Columbia
> Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 1Z3
> Email:kevin.lindstrom AT ubc.ca
> Voice: (604) 822-0695
> scieng.library.ubc.ca
> ------------------------------

--=20
David J Solomon, PhD
A-202 E Fee Hall
965 Fee Road
MSU
E. Lansing, MI 48823 USA
+1 517 353-2037 Ext 223
dsolomon AT msu.edu

--f46d043c7f6a59f14604df35f637

might be a f=
href=3D"http://pkp.sfu.=
pect a lot of like-minded people will be attending, I believe including you=
 Jean-Claude. I hesitate to speak up as I am not from Latin America nor spe=
ak much Spanish but will be attending the conference and happy to help in a=
ny way I can.=A0<div>
class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><br><div class=3D"=
gmail_quote">On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don
r=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jean.claude.guedon AT
umontreal.ca" target=3D"=
_blank">jean.claude.guedon AT
.8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

 =20
 =20

What Carolina asks for makes a great deal of sense, but is this not what CL=
ACSO is already doing? What is needed, perhaps, is a source of funding for =
a year or two to give CLACSO the elbow room needed to pursue this goal. It =
is really a question of aggregating what is already on the ground. And the =
best ways to do this, beyond a CLACSO-like entity to manage the operation, =
is to build a trustworthy network of people on the ground. These people can=
 be identified rather quickly in many LA countries. Making these people mee=
t somewhere in Latin America for a few days would be a wonderful way to kic=
k things off. A foundation could fund this for less than a 100,000 dollars.=
 There, they could share experiences and best practices, and they could des=
ign a collective strategy to achieve the goal just pointed out by Carolina.=
 But a lot has been done already and it would be a pity to reinvent the whe=
el.<br>

Just my two cents&#39; worth.<br>
jc<br>
Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 22:30 -0400, Carolina Rossini a =E9crit
:<br>
    Dear all,<br>
    Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en la re=
gion y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se pueda llev=
ar a cabo localmente. <br>
    Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo desarr=
olar un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas sensillo posibl=
e, pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en OA en lati=
n america y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del
&quot;norte&qu=
ot; pueden ayudarnos<br>

    Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en Brasil. Es=
ta largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific d=
ata. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA. <br>
    Hay gente de cuales paises aca?<br>
    Carolina<br>
    On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=FAzar &lt;<a
href=3D"mai=
lto:gortuzar AT u.uchile.cl" target=3D"_blank">gortuzar AT
u.uchile.cl</a>&gt; wr=
ote:
        Dear all,
        I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in c=
reating a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.<br>
        Universities have led several initiatives:=A0optimization of academ=
ic journals, implementing=A0Creative Commons, developing institutional repo=
sitories, etc..<br>
        No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS &amp; OMP) =
=A0have also contributed to this development.<br>
        Some interesting results that I share with you:<br>
        Latin American Repositories Network=A0
target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/</a>
        developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous acce=
ss to 65 repositories, from 16 countries.<br>
        Latin America Thesis Portal<br>
target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://tesislatinoamericanas.info/</a>
        Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
        Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)<br>
target=3D"_blank">http:/=
/www.revistas.uchile.cl/</a>
        Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
target=3D"_blank">http://libro=
s.uchile.cl/</a>
        The south also exists !
color=3D"#005493">-------------------------------------------=
------</font>
        Gabriela Ort=FAzar
        Director
        Information Services &amp; Library System
        Universidad de Chile<br>
        Tel <a href=3D"tel:56-29782584"
target=3D"_blank">56-29782584</a><b=
r>
href=3D"http://www.uchile.cl" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.uchile.cl</a></font>
target=3D"_blank">http://m.uchile.cl=
</a> (m=F3vil)
        El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don &lt;<a
href=3D"mail=
to:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_blank">jean.claude.guedon AT um=
ontreal.ca</a>&gt; escribi=F3:
            Me parece muy bien,<br>
            pero...<br>
            It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of=
 good. What is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-ha=
nging fruits and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be hori=
zons; they can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of operation=
s.<br>

            This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads=
 the way. Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that eme=
rged very recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.<br>

            What is going to be crucial in the near future is that a large =
majority of journals in Latin America are located within universities. Than=
ks to projects like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as Lat=
index, and platforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteri=
a of quality are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to expl=
ore the possibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based o=
n Redclara, offers the beginning of a network of repositories. These large =
collections of journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can form th=
e basis for an autonomous scientific pole that will engage as a regional pu=
blication in the &quot;grand conversation&quot; of science as a
counterweig=
ht to the present publishing oligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East=
 Asia can imagine developing similar publication poles. When that is done, =
science will have achieved a healthy form of internationalization.<br>

            In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right=
 and power to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such =
perverse tools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will h=
ave a wonderful model to follow.<br>

            There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America:=
 it is the very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sec=
tors of Latin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science counci=
ls that are also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g. =
Colombia), some universities even offer financial incentives for people to =
publish in &quot;international&quot; journals (i.e. journals that have
garn=
ered high IF&#39;s in Thomson-Reuters&#39; JCR). <br>

            It might be a good idea to create a site to document such pract=
ices in order to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterprodu=
ctive. <br>
            Jean-Claude<br>
            Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =E9crit :
                This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still =
do not have OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are=
 actually just free access (public access)...
                So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarant=
ee that all that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest decla=
ration, which means licensed under a CC-by license ?=A0<br>
                Que les parece? =A0<br>
                Sent from my iPhone<br>
                On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=F3rdoba &lt;<a
href=
=3D"mailto:saraycg AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">saraycg AT gmail.com</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br>
                    Dear all, <br>
                    Latin America is a open access region because open acce=
ss movement is stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the =
Unesco&#39;s Goap=A0<a
href=3D"http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-a=
nd-information/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-an=
d-the-caribbean/"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communicat=
ion-and-information/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-ameri=
ca-and-the-caribbean/</a>=A0which describes the OA situation from
different=
 facets.=A0 <br>

                    We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Spa=
nish the BOAI Forum news:=A0<a
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/groups/1846=
75074889032/"
target=3D"_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/18467507488=
9032/</a>. Latindex (1997), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers.
Before =
there was talked about open access in the world (2001) these already existe=
d.=A0 <br>

                    Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind =
us that &quot;the south also exists&quot; and this BOAI Forum is the
best s=
ite to discuss about open access and to support the local and regional deve=
lopment.=A0 <br>

                    We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that wil=
l be held in Costa Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit=
:=A0<a
href=3D"http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/index.php/Biredial2013/ai"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/</a>

                    Best wishes <br>
                    Saray <br>
                    2013/6/13 Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer &lt;<a
href=3D"mail=
to:francoise.sm AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">francoise.sm
AT gmail.com</a>&gt;=
                        Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (=
SciELO) in the web of science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one=
 is entitled &quot;Latin American Scientific Journals: from &quot;Lost
Scie=
nce&quot; to Open Access. <br>

                        <a
href=3D"http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/docum=
ents/Latin%20American%20Scie"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.mexicanistas.eu/=
uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scie</a>ntific%20Journals,%20ponencia,=
%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf <br>

                        p://<a
href=3D"http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la=
ncet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600"
target=3D"_blank">www.thelancet.co=
m/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600</a>-6/fulltext
Salager-Meyer</=
font> <br>
                            ***<br>
                            Greetings from Vancouver<br>
                            Interestingly enough, at least from the perspec=
tive of an earth sciences librarian, it appears that some journals
that<br>
                            are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Scie=
nce and GeoRef.<br>
                            For example,<br>
                            <a
href=3D"http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador=
/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opcion=3D3"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.lat=
index.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opc</a><a
href=3D"http=
://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opcion=3D3" =
target=3D"_blank">ion=3D3</a><br>

                            Knowing the coverage of GeoRef, this
doesn&#39;=
t really surprise me.<br>
                            Kevin<br>
                            Kevin Lindstrom<br>
                            Physical Sciences and Engineering
Librarian<br>
                            Woodward Library<br>
                            2198 Health Sciences Mall=A0<br>
                            University of British Columbia<br>
                            Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 1Z3<br>
AT ubc.c=
a" target=3D"_blank">Email:kevin.lindstrom AT
ubc.ca</a><br>
                            Voice: <a
href=3D"tel:%28604%29%20822-0695" tar=
get=3D"_blank">(604) 822-0695</a><br>
                            <a
href=3D"http://scieng.library.ubc.ca/" targe=
t=3D"_blank">scieng.library.ubc.ca</a><br>
                           =20
<hr align=3D"center">
                            <b>From:</b> <a
href=3D"mailto:boai-forum-bounc=
es AT ecs.soton.ac.uk" target=3D"_blank">boai-forum-bounces
AT ecs.soton.ac.uk</a=
> [<a href=3D"mailto:boai-forum-bounces AT ecs.soton.ac.uk"
target=3D"_blank">=
boai-forum-bounces AT ecs.soton.ac.uk</a>] on behalf of Jean-Claude
Gu=E9don [=
target=3D"_blank">jean.c=
laude.guedon AT umontreal.ca</a>]<br>

                            <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, June 13, 2013
6:00 AM<br=

                            <b>To:</b> <a
href=3D"mailto:boai-forum AT ecs.sot=
on.ac.uk" target=3D"_blank">boai-forum AT
ecs.soton.ac.uk</a><br>
                            <b>Subject:</b> [BOAI] Re: a question
on the na=
ture of this group<br>
                            Having tried for years to demonstrate that what=
 is going on outside the North Atlantic region of the world, is significant=
 at a world scale - how long did it take for people to begin paying attenti=
on to both SciELO and RedALyC? Who pays attention to the 6000 journals vett=
ed by Latindex? Why are people mesmerized by the Web of Science, SCOPUS and=
 Ulrich&#39;s? - and after publishing several articles on this kind of
issu=
es, I would support Carolina&#39;s call with passion. I would simply add
th=
at local actions are wonderful, but one should never forget that their pote=
ntial world impact is also great. The North Atlantic region is not the sole=
 fount of wisdom in the scientific world, and it should not masquerade as t=
he only site of &quot;international&quot; science (international here
meani=
ng &quot;core journals&quot; as defined by
Thomson-Reuters...).<br>

                            What SciELO and RedALyC are doing is probably f=
ar more significant than all the battles in Britain about a silly Finch rep=
ort, because the Finch report affects only Britain and Brazil&#39;s GDP is
=
just about to pass that of Britain, if it is not already the case. The futu=
re lies with Brazil, not Britain, or France or Germany.<br>

                            I am with you 120%&#39; Carolina.<br>
                            Jean-Claude<br>
                            Le mercredi 12 juin 2013 =E0 13:06 -0400, Carol=
ina Rossini a =E9crit :<br>
                                Hi all,<br>
                                In the past few days, thinking on how to ad=
vance OA in Latin America, I was wondering if the members of this list coul=
d play a more active role in supporting regional policy initiatives.<br>

                                I was thinking of a=A0coalition=A0of sorts,=
 which can publish=A0statements=A0and positions supporting local actions.<b=
r>
                                What do you think? This would not change ot=
her roles for this list, regarding discussions on concepts and events, but =
would add a additional and spicy element.<br>
                                Carolina<br>
                                --<br>
href=3D"http://c=
arolinarossini.net/"
target=3D"_blank">http://carolinarossini.net/</a></fon=
t><br>
href=3D"tel:%2B%=
201%206176979389" target=3D"_blank">+ 1
color=3D"#666666">*</font><a href=3D"=
mailto:carolina.rossini AT gmail.com"
target=3D"_blank">carolina.rossini AT gmail=
carolrossini=
carolinarossini</f=
ont><br>
                                <tt>=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
--=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
 To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page:</tt>
<tt><a=
 href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
target=
=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a><=
/tt><br>

                            --<br>
                            <tt>Jean-Claude Gu=E9don Professeur titulaire
L=
itt=E9rature compar=E9e Universit=E9 de Montr=E9al</tt><br>
                            =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0<br>
                            --=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0<br>
                            To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the for=
m on this page:<br>
                            <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailm=
an/listinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/ma=
ilman/listinfo/boai-forum</a> <br>
                        --<br>
                        To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on=
 this page:<br>
                        <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/l=
istinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailma=
n/listinfo/boai-forum</a> <br>
                    -- <br>
                    Saray C=F3rdoba Gonz=E1lez<br>
                    Encargada de Latindex<br>
                    Vicerrector=EDa de Investigaci=F3n<br>
                    Universidad de Costa Rica<br>
                    4=BA piso Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco<br>
                    Ciudad Universitaria Rodrigo Facio<br>
                    Tel. <a href=3D"tel:506-2511%204412"
target=3D"_blank">=
506-2511 4412</a>, <a href=3D"tel:506-2447%201908"
target=3D"_blank">506-24=
47 1908</a><br>
                    Fax <a href=3D"tel:506-2224%209367"
target=3D"_blank">5=
06-2224 9367</a><br>
target=3D"_b=
lank">www.latindex.ucr.ac.cr</a> <br>
target=3D"_b=
lank">www.revistas.ucr.ac.cr</a> <br>
target=3D"_blan=
k">www.kerwa.ucr.ac.cr</a><br>
target=3D"_blank">=
www.latindex.org</a> <br>
                    -- =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0<br>
                    To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on thi=
s page:<br>
                    <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listi=
nfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/li=
stinfo/boai-forum</a>=20
<pre>        --     =20
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a=

</pre>
width=3D"100%">
<tbody><tr>
<pre>        --     =20
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a=

</pre>
</tbody></table>
width=3D"100%">
<tbody><tr>
--=20
<pre>Jean-Claude Gu=E9don
Professeur titulaire
Litt=E9rature compar=E9e
Universit=E9 de Montr=E9al
</pre>
</tbody></table>

--<br>
To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page:<br>
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a=
J=
 Solomon, PhD<br>
A-202 E Fee Hall<div><span>965 Fee
48823 USA<br>+1 517 353-2037 Ext 223<br><a
href=3D"mailto:dsolomon AT msu.edu"=
 target=3D"_blank">dsolomon AT msu.edu</a></div>

--f46d043c7f6a59f14604df35f637--