[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini AT gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:30:06 -0400

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT gmail.com
      • This Message

--047d7b2e3e10396ebc04df282425

Dear all,

Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor lo que pasa en la region
y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que se pueda llevar a
cabo localmente.

Que les parece? Hay candidatos voluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo desarrolar
un formulario y ahi la gente los responde. Algo lo mas sensillo posible,
pero ai podremos pensar conjuntamente lo que puede avanzar en OA en latin
america y saber como la gente como Jean Claude y otros del "norte"
pueden
ayudarnos

Yo termine hace poco un relatorio para SPARC/ARL con foco en Brasil. Esta
largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific
data. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA.

Hay gente de cuales paises aca?

Carolina

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Gabriela Ort=FAzar <gortuzar AT
u.uchile.cl>=
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I agree with Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in creatin=
> a basis of a OA scientific pole in Latin America.
>
> Universities have led several initiatives: optimization of academic
> journals, implementing Creative Commons, developing institutional
> repositories, etc..
> No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS & OMP)  have
also
> contributed to this development.
>
> Some interesting results that I share with you:
> Latin American Repositories Network
> http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/
> developed by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous access to
> 65 repositories, from 16 countries.
>
> Latin America Thesis Portal
> http://tesislatinoamericanas.info/
> Simultaneous access to 40 universities.
>
> Electronic journals (with OJS / PKP)
> http://www.revistas.uchile.cl/
>
> Electronic books (OMP / PKP)
> http://libros.uchile.cl/
>
> The south also exists !

> Gabriela Ort=FAzar
> Director
> Information Services & Library System
> Universidad de Chile
> Tel 56-29782584
> http://www.uchile.cl
> http://m.uchile.cl (m=F3vil)
>
> El 14-06-2013, a las 9:34, Jean-Claude Gu=E9don <
> jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca> escribi=F3:
>
>  Me parece muy bien,
>
> pero...
>
> It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of good. Wha=
> is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-hanging frui=
ts
> and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be horizons; they
> can be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of operations.
>
> This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads the way.
> Look at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that emerged ver=
> recently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.
>
> What is going to be crucial in the near future is that a large majority o=
> journals in Latin America are located within universities. Thanks to
> projects like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as Latinde=
x,
> and platforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteria of
> quality are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to explore
> the possibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based on
> Redclara, offers the beginning of a network of repositories. These large
> collections of journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can form
> the basis for an autonomous scientific pole that will engage as a regiona=
> publication in the "grand conversation" of science as a
counterweight to
> the present publishing oligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East Asi=
> can imagine developing similar publication poles. When that is done,
> science will have achieved a healthy form of internationalization.
>
> In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right and power
> to create value over its own publications, and not rely on such perverse
> tools as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will have a
> wonderful model to follow.
>
> There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America: it is the
> very fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sectors of
> Latin America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science councils tha=
> are also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g.
> Colombia), some universities even offer financial incentives for people t=
> publish in "international" journals (i.e. journals that have
garnered hig=
> IF's in Thomson-Reuters' JCR).
>
> It might be a good idea to create a site to document such practices in
> order to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterproductive.
>
> Jean-Claude
>
> Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =E9crit :
>
> This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still do not have OA
> policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are actually jus=
> free access (public access)...
>
>  So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarantee that all
> that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest declaration,
> which means licensed under a CC-by license ?
>
>  Que les parece?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

> On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=F3rdoba <saraycg AT gmail.com>
wrote:

>   Dear all,
>
>   Latin America is a open access region because open access movement is
> stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the Unesco's Goap
> http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/portals-and-pl=
atforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-caribbean/ which
> describes the OA situation from different facets.
>

>   We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Spanish the BOAI
> Forum news: https://www.facebook.com/groups/184675074889032/. Latindex
> (1997), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers. Before there was talked
> about open access in the world (2001) these already existed.
>

>   Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind us that "the
> south also exists" and this BOAI Forum is the best site to discuss
about
> open access and to support the local and regional development.
>

>   We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that will be held in
> Costa Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit:

http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/<http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/inde=
x.php/Biredial2013/ai>

> Best wishes
>
>   Saray
>

>   2013/6/13 Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer <francoise.sm AT gmail.com>
>
>   Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (SciELO) in the web
> of science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one is entitled
"Lat=
in
> American Scientific Journals: from "Lost Science" to Open
Access.

>    http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scient=
ific%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf

p://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600<h=
ttp://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600>=
-6/fulltext

>    Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer
>

>     ***
> Greetings from Vancouver
>
> Interestingly enough, at least from the perspective of an earth sciences
> librarian, it appears that some journals that
> are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Science and GeoRef.
>
> For example,

http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&opc<http:/=
/www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&opcion=3D3>

ion=3D3<http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&op=
cion=3D3>

> Knowing the coverage of GeoRef, this doesn't really surprise me.
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Lindstrom
> Physical Sciences and Engineering Librarian
> Woodward Library
> 2198 Health Sciences Mall
> University of British Columbia
> Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 1Z3
> Email:kevin.lindstrom AT ubc.ca
> Voice: (604) 822-0695
> scieng.library.ubc.ca
> ------------------------------

--=20
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/
+ 1 6176979389
*carolina.rossini AT gmail.com*
skype: carolrossini
 AT carolinarossini

--047d7b2e3e10396ebc04df282425

Dear all,<br><br>Creo que la primeira cosa a hacer, es mapear mejor
lo que =
pasa en la region y ahi desarrollar una estategia para politica pubica que =
se pueda llevar a cabo localmente. <br><br>Que les parece? Hay
candidatos v=
oluntarios a hacer eso? Yo puedo desarrolar un formulario y ahi la gente lo=
s responde. Algo lo mas sensillo posible, pero ai podremos pensar conjuntam=
ente lo que puede avanzar en OA en latin america y saber como la gente como=
 Jean Claude y otros del &quot;norte&quot; pueden ayudarnos<br>
Es=
ta largo, pues tambien cubre open educational resources y open scientific d=
ata. Pero podemos hacer algo solo focado en OA. <br><br>Hay gente
de cuales=
 paises aca?<br>
class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:0=
5 AM, Gabriela Ort=FAzar <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a
href=3D"mailto:gortuzar AT u=
.uchile.cl" target=3D"_blank">gortuzar AT
u.uchile.cl</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br=
.8ex;border-left:1=
px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
th Jean Claude on the need to advance through stages in creating a basis of=
 a OA scientific pole in Latin America.<br><br>Universities have
led severa=
l initiatives:=A0optimization of academic journals, implementing=A0Creative=
 Commons, developing institutional repositories, etc..<br>
No doubt that SciELO, Redalyc, Latindex, PKP (with OJS &amp; OMP) =A0have
a=
lso contributed to this development.<br><br>Some interesting
results that I=
Network=A0</div>
href=3D"http://www.repositorioslatinoamericanos.info/"
target=3D"_b=
 by the University of Chile and provides simultaneous access to 65 reposito=
ries, from 16 countries.<br>
href=3D"http://tesislatinoamericanas.=
info/"
imultaneous access to 40
=
journals (with OJS / PKP)<br>
target=3D"_blank">http://www.rev=
/div><div><a href=3D"http://libros.uchile.cl/"
target=3D"_blank">http://lib=
ros.uchile.cl/</a></div>
style=3D"font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;lett=
er-spacing:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;text-indent:0p=
x;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;word-wrap:break-w=
ord">
style=3D"font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;lett=
er-spacing:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;text-indent:0p=
x;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;word-wrap:break-w=
ord">
style=3D"font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;lett=
er-spacing:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;text-indent:0p=
x;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;word-wrap:break-w=
ord">
style=3D"font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;lett=
er-spacing:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;text-indent:0p=
x;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;word-wrap:break-w=
ord">
style=3D"font-variant:normal;letter-spacing:normal;line-height:normal;=
text-align:-webkit-auto;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:nor=
mal;word-spacing:0px;word-wrap:break-word"><div
style=3D"font-family:&#39;L=
ucida
Sans&#39;;font-size:medium;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal">
color=3D"#005493">-------------------------------------------------</=
font></div><div
style=3D"font-size:medium"><font>Gabriela
Ort=FAzar</font><=
/div><div style=3D"font-family:&#39;Lucida
Sans&#39;"><div>Director<div sty=
le=3D"word-wrap:break-word">
style=3D"border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:0px"><div
style=3D"w=
ord-wrap:break-word"><span
style=3D"border-collapse:separate;border-spacing=
:0px"><div style=3D"word-wrap:break-word"><span
style=3D"border-collapse:se=
parate;border-spacing:0px"><div
style=3D"word-wrap:break-word">
style=3D"border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:0px"><div
style=3D"w=
ord-wrap:break-word"><span
style=3D"border-collapse:separate;border-spacing=
:0px"><div style=3D"word-wrap:break-word"><span
style=3D"border-collapse:se=
parate;border-spacing:0px"><div
style=3D"word-wrap:break-word">
System</font></div><div style=3D"w=
ord-wrap:break-word"><font>Universidad de Chile<br>Tel
782584" value=3D"+15629782584"
word-wrap:break-word"><font face=3D"&#39;Lucida
Sans&#39;"><font color=3D"#=
005493"><a href=3D"http://www.uchile.cl"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.uchil=
gb(0,84,147)"><a href=3D"http://m.uchile.cl"
target=3D"_blank">http://m.uch=
ile.cl</a> (m=F3vil)</span><span
style=3D"font-size:medium;border-collapse:=
separate;border-spacing:0px"><div
style=3D"word-wrap:break-word">
style=3D"border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:0px"><div
style=3D"w=
v></div>
&lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_blank">jean.claude.g=
uedon AT umontreal.ca</a>&gt;

 =20
 =20

Me parece muy bien,<br>
pero...<br>
It is important to remember that perfection can be the enemy of good. What =
is really needed is a road map of steps that could start low-hanging fruits=
 and move forward from there. Objectives do not need to be horizons; they c=
an be plateaus that allow launching the next stage of operations.<br>

This said, in terms of innovations, latin America clearly leads the way. Lo=
ok at the Peruvian law regarding a national repository that emerged very re=
cently. Argentina has already moved on this. Etc. etc.<br>
What is going to be crucial in the near future is that a large majority of =
journals in Latin America are located within universities. Thanks to projec=
ts like OJS, they are fast professionalizing. Lists such as Latindex, and p=
latforms such as RedALyC and SciELO, by providing clear criteria of quality=
 are accelerating the process. Discussions are going on to explore the poss=
ibility of creating LA mega-journals and La Referencia, based on Redclara, =
offers the beginning of a network of repositories. These large collections =
of journals (6,000 at least are vetted in Latindex) can form the basis for =
an autonomous scientific pole that will engage as a regional publication in=
 the &quot;grand conversation&quot; of science as a counterweight to
the pr=
esent publishing oligarchy. India, China, Africa and South-East Asia can im=
agine developing similar publication poles. When that is done, science will=
 have achieved a healthy form of internationalization.<br>

In short, Latin America is on the verge of reclaiming the right and power t=
o create value over its own publications, and not rely on such perverse too=
ls as the impact factor, etc. Other regions of the world will have a wonder=
ful model to follow.<br>

There is one big obstacle to remove, however, in Latin America: it is the v=
ery fascination for the impact factor in some institutional sectors of Lati=
n America. SciELO is an example of this. But the science councils that are =
also the funding agencies do the same. In some countries (e.g. Colombia), s=
ome universities even offer financial incentives for people to publish in
&=
quot;international&quot; journals (i.e. journals that have garnered high
IF=
&#39;s in Thomson-Reuters&#39; JCR). <br>

It might be a good idea to create a site to document such practices in orde=
r to compare them, and criticize them as silly and counterproductive.
Jean-Claude<br>
Le vendredi 14 juin 2013 =E0 07:42 -0400, Carolina a =E9crit :
    This is true, but if you go deeper, our universities still do not have =
OA policies and a lot of Unesco and our governments call OA are actually ju=
st free access (public access)...
    So my question is: should we move a step forward to guarantee that all =
that is paid with public funding is OA under the Budapest declaration, whic=
h means licensed under a CC-by license ?=A0
    Que les parece? =A0<br>
    Sent from my iPhone
    On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Saray C=F3rdoba &lt;<a
href=3D"mailto:sar=
aycg AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">saraycg AT
gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
        Dear all,
        Latin America is a open access region because open access movement =
is stronger than other regions in the world. Here you have the
Unesco&#39;s=
 Goap=A0<a
href=3D"http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-informati=
on/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-caribb=
ean/"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-info=
rmation/portals-and-platforms/goap/access-by-region/latin-america-and-the-c=
aribbean/</a>=A0which describes the OA situation from different
facets.=A0
        We have the LLAAR forum where someone translates to Spanish the BOA=
I Forum news:=A0<a
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/groups/184675074889032/=
"
target=3D"_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/184675074889032/</a>. L=
atindex (1997), Redalyc and SciELO (1998) are pioneers. Before there was ta=
lked about open access in the world (2001) these already existed.=A0
        Thanks to Carolina, Jean Claude and others that remind us that
&quo=
t;the south also exists&quot; and this BOAI Forum is the best site to
discu=
ss about open access and to support the local and regional development.=A0
        We invite you to our Conference Biredial 2013, that will be held in=
 Costa Rica on next October 15-17th. For more information visit:=A0<a href=
=3D"http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/index.php/Biredial2013/ai"
target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.biredial2013.ucr.ac.cr/</a>
        Best wishes
        Saray
        2013/6/13 Fran=E7oise Salager-Meyer &lt;<a
href=3D"mailto:francoise=
.sm AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">francoise.sm AT
gmail.com</a>&gt;
            Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals (SciELO) in t=
he web of science, here are 2 interesting papers. The first one is entitled=
 &quot;<font>Latin American Scientific Journals: from &quot;Lost
Science&qu=
ot; to Open Access.</font>
            <a
href=3D"http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/documents/Latin%2=
0American%20Scie"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/docu=
ments/Latin%20American%20Scie</a>ntific%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20Sanchez%2=
0Pereira.pdf
            p://<a
href=3D"http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article=
/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961600"
target=3D"_blank">www.thelancet.com/journals/l=
ancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600</a>-6/fulltext
Salager-Meyer</font>
                ***<br>
                Greetings from Vancouver<br>
                Interestingly enough, at least from the perspective of an e=
arth sciences librarian, it appears that some journals that<br>
                are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Science and GeoR=
ef.<br>
                For example,<br>
                <a
href=3D"http://www.latindex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html=
?folio=3D18159&amp;opcion=3D3"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.latindex.unam.m=
x/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opc</a><a
href=3D"http://www.latin=
dex.unam.mx/buscador/ficRev.html?folio=3D18159&amp;opcion=3D3"
target=3D"_b=
lank">ion=3D3</a><br>

                Knowing the coverage of GeoRef, this doesn&#39;t really
sur=
prise me.<br>
                Kevin<br>
Librarian</font><br=

Columbia</font><br>
1Z3</font><br>
AT ubc.ca" tar=
get=3D"_blank">Email:kevin.lindstrom AT
href=3D"tel:%28604%29%20822-0695" value=3D"=
+16048220695" target=3D"_blank">(604)
href=3D"http://scieng.library.ubc.ca/" target=3D"_=
               =20
<hr align=3D"center">

href=3D"mailto:boa=
i-forum-bounces AT ecs.soton.ac.uk"
target=3D"_blank">boai-forum-bounces AT ecs.s=
oton.ac.uk</a> [<a href=3D"mailto:boai-forum-bounces AT
ecs.soton.ac.uk" targe=
t=3D"_blank">boai-forum-bounces AT ecs.soton.ac.uk</a>] on
behalf of Jean-Clau=
de Gu=E9don [<a href=3D"mailto:jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca"
target=3D"_=
blank">jean.claude.guedon AT

Thursday, June 13, 20=

href=3D"mailto:boai-=
forum AT ecs.soton.ac.uk" target=3D"_blank">boai-forum AT
ecs.soton.ac.uk</a></fo=
nt></font><br>

[BOAI] Re: a quest=
                Having tried for years to demonstrate that what is going on=
 outside the North Atlantic region of the world, is significant at a world =
scale - how long did it take for people to begin paying attention to both S=
ciELO and RedALyC? Who pays attention to the 6000 journals vetted by Latind=
ex? Why are people mesmerized by the Web of Science, SCOPUS and
Ulrich&#39;=
s? - and after publishing several articles on this kind of issues, I would =
support Carolina&#39;s call with passion. I would simply add that local
act=
ions are wonderful, but one should never forget that their potential world =
impact is also great. The North Atlantic region is not the sole fount of wi=
sdom in the scientific world, and it should not masquerade as the only site=
 of &quot;international&quot; science (international here meaning
&quot;cor=
e journals&quot; as defined by Thomson-Reuters...).<br>

                What SciELO and RedALyC are doing is probably far more sign=
ificant than all the battles in Britain about a silly Finch report, because=
 the Finch report affects only Britain and Brazil&#39;s GDP is just about
t=
o pass that of Britain, if it is not already the case. The future lies with=
 Brazil, not Britain, or France or Germany.<br>

                I am with you 120%&#39; Carolina.<br>
                Jean-Claude<br>
                Le mercredi 12 juin 2013 =E0 13:06 -0400, Carolina Rossini =
a =E9crit :<br>
                    Hi all,<br>
                    In the past few days, thinking on how to advance OA in =
Latin America, I was wondering if the members of this list could play a mor=
e active role in supporting regional policy initiatives.<br>
                    I was thinking of a=A0coalition=A0of sorts, which can p=
ublish=A0statements=A0and positions supporting local actions.<br>
                    What do you think? This would not change other roles fo=
r this list, regarding discussions on concepts and events, but would add a =
additional and spicy element.<br>
                    Carolina<br>
                    --<br>
href=3D"http://carolinarossi=
ni.net/"
href=3D"tel:%2B%201%20617697=
9389" value=3D"+16176979389" target=3D"_blank">+ 1
6176979389</a></font><br=

href=3D"mailto:carol=
ina.rossini AT gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">carolina.rossini
AT gmail.com</a><fon=
t color=3D"#666666">*</font><br>
carolrossini</font><br>
carolinarossini</font><br>
                    <tt>=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 --=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 To
unsubscr=
ibe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page:</tt> <tt><a
href=3D"htt=
p://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">=

                --<br>
                <tt>Jean-Claude Gu=E9don Professeur titulaire
Litt=E9rature=
 compar=E9e Universit=E9 de Montr=E9al</tt><br>
                =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0<br>
                --=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0<br>
                To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this pa=
ge:<br>
                <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/=
boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listin=
fo/boai-forum</a>
            --<br>
            To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page:<=
br>
            <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai=
-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/b=
oai-forum</a>
        -- <br>
        Saray C=F3rdoba Gonz=E1lez<br>
        Encargada de Latindex<br>
        Vicerrector=EDa de Investigaci=F3n<br>
        Universidad de Costa Rica<br>
        4=BA piso Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco<br>
        Ciudad Universitaria Rodrigo Facio<br>
        Tel. <a href=3D"tel:506-2511%204412"
target=3D"_blank">506-2511 441=
2</a>, <a href=3D"tel:506-2447%201908"
target=3D"_blank">506-2447 1908</a><=
br>
        Fax <a href=3D"tel:506-2224%209367"
target=3D"_blank">506-2224 9367=
</a><br>
target=3D"_blank">www.la=
tindex.ucr.ac.cr</a>
target=3D"_blank">www.re=
vistas.ucr.ac.cr</a>
target=3D"_blank">www.kerwa=
.ucr.ac.cr</a><br>
target=3D"_blank">www.latindex=
.org</a>
        -- =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0<br>
        To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this
page:<br>
        <a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-for=
um"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-=
forum</a>
<pre>        --     =20
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a=

</pre>
width=3D"100%">
<tbody><tr>
--=20
<pre>Jean-Claude Gu=E9don
Professeur titulaire
Litt=E9rature compar=E9e
Universit=E9 de Montr=E9al
</pre>
</tbody></table>
class=3D"h5">

the form =
on this page:<br><a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo=
/boai-forum"
target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listi=
nfo/boai-forum</a></div>
--<br>
To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page:<br>
<a
href=3D"http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum"
targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/boai-forum</a=
R=
ossini</b>=A0<div>
href=3D"http://carolinarossini.net/" target=
"#666666">+ 1 6176979389</font><br><font
color=3D"#666666">*</font><a href=
=3D"mailto:carolina.rossini AT gmail.com"
style=3D"color:rgb(102,102,102)" tar=
get=3D"_blank">carolina.rossini AT gmail.com</a><font
color=3D"#666666">*</fon=
t></div>
color=3D"#666666">skype:
carolrossini</font></div><d=