[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7oise_Salager=2DMeyer?= <francoise.sm AT gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:11:07 -0430

Threading: [BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group from jean.claude.guedon AT umontreal.ca
      • This Message

A very active OA defensor in Latin America is
LUIS NUÑEZ from the University of The Andes
(Mérida, Venezuela) who also works in Bucaramanga
(Universidad Industrial de Santander.
Bucaramanga. Colombia).

You could get in touch with him at

luis.nunez AT redclara.net