[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7oise_Salager=2DMeyer?= <francoise.sm AT gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:02:49 -0430

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT gmail.com
      • This Message

Regarding the coverage of Latin American journals
(SciELO) in the web of science, here are 2
interesting papers. The first one is entitled
"Latin American Scientific Journals: from "Lost
Science" to Open Access.

http://www.mexicanistas.eu/uploads/documents/Latin%20American%20Scientific%20Journals,%20ponencia,%20Sanchez%20Pereira.pdf

p://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)61600-6/fulltext

Françoise Salager-Meyer