[BOAI] RES: Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: "Gil Santos" <gilbfe AT unicamp.br>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:34:21 -0300

Threading:      • This Message
             [BOAI] RES: Re: a question on the nature of this group from gilbfe AT unicamp.br
             [BOAI] RES: Re: a question on the nature of this group from gilbfe AT unicamp.br

Dear,

I´m subscribed to this mailing list, and always I follow, but do not
manifest.

David really has every reason to talk about growth and Redalyc SciELO in
Latin America, especially in Brazil.

If everyone thought like that, give more importance to these bases and
believe in the impact factor they are making possible to the open access
journals.

How librarian, in 2011 published a book that shows the sources of indexing
the world. This work is available at URL:
http://www.bibliotecadigital.unicamp.br/document/?code=49835

Best regards,

Gildenir Carolino Santos

Doctor in Education / Librarian

Faculty of Education  / University of Campinas (UNICAMP)

e-mail:  <mailto:gilbfe AT unicamp.br> gilbfe AT unicamp.br

Site:  <http://www.bibli.fae.unicamp.br> http://www.bibli.fae.unicamp.br