[BOAI] Re: a question on the nature of this group

From: "Lindstrom, Kevin" <kevin.lindstrom AT>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:23:18 +0000

Threading: [BOAI] a question on the nature of this group from carolina.rossini AT
      • This Message

Greetings from Vancouver

Interestingly enough, at least from the perspective of an earth sciences
librarian, it appears that some journals that
are in Latindex are also indexed in Web of Science and GeoRef.

For example,

Knowing the coverage of GeoRef, this doesn't really surprise me.

Kevin Lindstrom
Physical Sciences and Engineering Librarian
Woodward Library
2198 Health Sciences Mall
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 1Z3