[BOAI] Re: Fwd: [GOAL] DOAJ announces new selection criteria

From: Jan Szczepanski <jan.szczepanski63 AT gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:50:27 +0200

Threading: [BOAI] Fwd: [GOAL] DOAJ announces new selection criteria from peter.suber AT gmail.com
      • This Message

Here is a new title in DOAJ. As you can see the Publisher is World
Scholar. This Publisher is noted on

Beall’s List:Potential, possible, or probable predatory scholarly
open-access Publishers.

http://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/

Any explanations?

Jan

American Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences

ISSN/EISSN: 23290781 2329079X
Publisher: World Scholars