[BOAI] Re: Submission to ICAR on its Open Access Policy 2013 Draft

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad AT ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:12:51 -0400

Threading:      • This Message
             [BOAI] Re: Submission to ICAR on its Open Access Policy 2013 Draft from harnad AT ecs.soton.ac.uk

Dear Sridhar,

An excellent mandate proposal, especially your proposed modification:

The authors of the scholarly literature produced from the research
funded by the ICAR at either ICAR establishments or elsewhere in
the NARS are required to deposit final version of the author's
peer-reviewed manuscript at the time of acceptance and no later
than the time of publication in the ICAR institute’s Open Access
Institutional Repositories or in any other appropriate Open Access
repositories of NARS.

I've registered it for you as a proposed multi-institutional mandate in
ROARMAP:

http://roarmap.eprints.org/839/

Bravo. Let us hope the modified proposal is adopted soon!

Best wishes,

Stevan Harnad

On 2013-05-19, at 4:14 AM, Sridhar Gutam <gutam2000 AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues and Friends,
>
> Please see the attachment for the document made modifying the ICAR
> Open Access Policy Draft and the Original Policy Draft.
>
> If any comments/suggestions, please share by today. Tomorrow I would
> like to submit to the ICAR.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sridhar
> Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
> Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
> Horticulture
> Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists' Forum
> Convenor, Open Access India
> Country Representative, YPARD
> Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
> Lucknow 226101, Uttar Pradesh, India
> Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
> Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
> Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
> <Submission to ICAR on its Open Access Policy 2013 Draft Open	Access
India.pdf><Submission to ICAR on its Open Access Policy 2013 Draft
Open	Access India.doc><Draft ICAR Open Access Policy for