[BOAI] BOAI Forum and FAQ [was: Cliff Lynch on Institutional Archives]

From: Peter Suber <peters AT>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:26:15 -0500

Threading: [BOAI] Re: Cliff Lynch on Institutional Archives from harnad AT
      • This Message

At 03:38 PM 3/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to suggest a FAQ for people new to the list like me who
>come and don't know what issues have already been discussed and in
>what forum they should be discussed.
>If such thing exists already and I didn't find it, please point me to

      The BOAI Forum is just a few days more than one month old.  The
number of topics already discussed is very small.  See the archive of past
postings at <>.
      The BOAI has a general FAQ,
<>, and a more specialized
Self-Archiving FAQ, <>.  But the BOAI
Forum does
not have its own FAQ.

      Peter Suber
      (moderator of the BOAI Forum)

Peter Suber, Professor of Philosophy
Earlham College, Richmond, Indiana, 47374
Email peters AT

Editor, Free Online Scholarship Newsletter
Editor, FOS News blog