Re: [BOAI] Re: Cliff Lynch on Institutional Archives

From: Radu <radu AT monicsoft.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:38:32 -0500

Threading: [BOAI] Re: Cliff Lynch on Institutional Archives from harnad AT ecs.soton.ac.uk
      • This Message

I would like to suggest a FAQ for people new to the list like me who
come and don't know what issues have already been discussed and in
what forum they should be discussed.

If such thing exists already and I didn't find it, please point me to
it.

Cheers,
Radu

(www.monicsoft.net)