RE: [BOAI] Formats for electronic dissemination

From: JOATO JOATP <joatp2000 AT yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Threading: RE: [BOAI] Formats for electronic dissemination from remoran AT digcns.com
      • This Message

Over time, having adpated from the MS WORD/HTML formats I have learned to work
fine with PDF, and in fact, almost all the articles our Journal does are now
PDF simply because its almost a universal accepted format.   I've also found it
uses up less space in general in most cases.   However, there are aspects of
it's format I've yet to learn, especially in the area of graphics.   But I
actually don't fault PDF in general for this since I've seen excellent done
articles under this format with great graphics.