[BOAI] Request for Participation in Open Access Survey 2009

From: Peter Suber <peters AT>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:11:01 -0400

[Forwarding from Sridhar Gutam.  --Peter Suber.]

** Apologies for Cross-Posting **

With an objective to create more awareness about Open Access, we have set
up an Open Access survey.

As we would like to close now this survey on the 1st Oct., 2009 and start
analysis and report preparation, we kindly request you to participate in
the Open Access Survey 2009 if you had not participated earlier.

The survey is uploaded at the url

Thanks & Regards

-- To unsubscribe from the BOAI Forum, use the form on this page: