RE: [BOAI] HELP AND AFRICA OUTREACH

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Anders_W=E4ndahl?= <Anders.Wandahl AT ki.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:38:01 +0100

Threading: [BOAI] HELP AND AFRICA OUTREACH from MDiack AT aol.com
      • This Message

Dear all,

You may be interested in my "e-Math for Africa" collection of free
electronic journals in mathematics:

http://math.golonka.se

There are some top-class French math journals in there...

You may also have a look on the sister projects, however these are still
left-hand work.

http://physics.golonka.se
http://chemistry.golonka.se

Best wishes