Re: [BOAI] bibliometrics and open access solutions

From: Thomas Krichel <krichel AT openlib.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:06:38 -0600

Threading: [BOAI] bibliometrics and open access solutions from christine.kosmopoulos AT parisgeo.cnrs.fr
      • This Message

  Christine Kosmopoulos writes

> A new contribution about bibliometrics in Social Sciences and Humanities :
>
> Christine Kosmopoulos et Denise Pumain
>

>    Citation, Citation, Citation : Bibliometrics, the web and the Social
>    Sciences and Humanities

> The paper supports open access solutions and sharing ressources
> policies for the social science's

  I am somewhat saddened to read that this survey, at
  http://www.cybergeo.eu/index15123.html does not discuss
  CitEc, at http://citec.repec.org, which I think is
  the largest open-access citation index in the social sciences.

  Disclaimer: CitEc is a part of the RePEc digital library,
  which I founded.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel