RE: [BOAI] PubMed and self-archiving

From: "D. K. Sahu" <dksahu AT>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:24:05 +0530

Threading: [BOAI] PubMed and self-archiving from david.prosser AT
      • This Message

To add to my previous mail I would also like to inform the forum readers
about utilising the LinkOut for linking to more than one resource.

Journal of Postgraduate Medicine is available from its website <>  as well as from Bioline
International ( We have provided the links from
PubMed to both these resources. For articles which are available on both
these sites, the link to JPGM's site appears in the abstract page (e.g.
&db=PubMed&list_uids=11298473&dopt=Abstract) and
to Bioline's site in LinkOut page

Similar links can be provided to other self-archiving resources.

It may be appropriate here to note that libraries and institutions (which
can apply to self-archiving sites) can also participate in LinkOut (e.g.

DK Sahu, MD
Executive Editor, Indian Journal of Medical Sciences

Managing Editor, Journal of Postgraduate Medicine