RE: [BOAI] PubMed and self-archiving

From: "D. K. Sahu" <dksahu AT>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:22:36 +0530

Threading: [BOAI] PubMed and self-archiving from david.prosser AT
      • This Message

Recently I had suggested PubMed development team to include similar links
and the answer was encouraging.

"We also plan to attract more links to those authors' websites with
supplementary data for their articles.  If you know of any authors who may
be interested, please let us know." Kathy Kwan, LinkOut team, NCBI/NLM

One can contact LinkOut team at  <mailto:linkout AT>
linkout AT

 DK Sahu, MD
Executive Editor, Indian Journal of Medical Sciences

Managing Editor, Journal of Postgraduate Medicine