[BOAI] new fulltext archive of literature in psychology

From: Ulrich Herb <u.herb AT sulb.uni-saarland.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 08:44:47 +0200

Dear List,

the Saarland University and State Library (SULB) in Germany with its
special subject collection Psychology has launched a new service:

PsyDok is our new, searchable open-access archive of literature in
psychology. Its coverage ranges from articles and preprints to magazine
stories and gray literature. PsyDok follows the principles of the BOAI.

PsyDok supports the ideas of "Self-Archiving" and of free and
unrestricted
online availability of scientific information. We are especially interested
in archiving preprints.

PsyDok can be found under this URL:
http://psydok.sulb.uni-saarland.de

PsyDok is under construction because we are still gathering documents.
Please support PsyDok by spreading this news, by linking to PsyDok and of
course by publishing documents in PsyDok.

The site is in German, an English translation may follow soon.

Ulrich Herb
SSG Psychologie / Projekt Digitale Psychologie Information
Saarländische Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek
Postfach 15 11 41
66041 Saarbrücken
Tel: 0681/ 302-2570     Fax: 0681/ 302-2796
http://psydok.sulb.uni-saarland.de/